MySurvey - My good CS experience

majax79

I figured since I complained so much that I need to also acknowledge when something good happens.

I needed to change my email address and username at My Survey. I've been moving all my survey accounts into a separate email account. There is a known bug on My Survey which doesn't allow a user's email address to be changed. I called My Survey and the first woman I spoke with seemed a bit short but she changed my email and username. However, when I checked my email my username was a number off of what I wanted.

I called back and spoke to Kristen or Kirsten, I couldn't make out the pronunciation of her name. I briefly explained my problem and she acknowledged that it is a known bug. She quickly changed my username and apologized for the inconvenience. That was terrific customer service and I was very happy so I wanted to let everyone else know about the experience.

It's good to know when a survey company actually acknowledges their survey takers.Hell just answering their phone is a plus in my book!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I have to retract the above statement.

On Thursday, 4/16 I cashed in mysurvey points for a $10 Barnes & Noble gift card. My confirmation email said I would receive my "e-certificate" (actually a code) within 24-48 hours

After several days went by, I contacted them ( which you can only do through the mysurvey.com website) and got a reply that it would take "8-11 business days" to receive my reward! Apparently after I placed my order, they pulled a switcheroo...if you look at their FAQS, they quote the 8-11 day time frame...although their rewards page refers to "instant" rewards, I don't consider 2 weeks to be "instant".

I've been arguing with them ever since, although I know it's futile. All I get are vaguely-worded emails about how the now-extra time is necessary for "security purposes" and "verification". Please understand, I don't have a problem with waiting that long as long as it is stated up front. To promise a 2-day turnaround that then turns in 2 weeks after the fact is underhanded. Oh, also, in my last email they referred to my order as being for an Amazon gift card, which is incorrect.

Also, it appears that the ubiquitous "Lauren" from Lightspeed is now "Tess Jones"...in other words, a fictitious and generic name for whatever CS rep gets your email and replies with their canned response.

Beware!

Doesn't surprise me! I just tested a product and then went to do the follow up survey that took 15 minutes. They only paid me 50 points, which is about .49 cents! :evil: Talk about cheap, so I sent them an email on it. Will see what they say, but I don't see them giving me anymore. Oh well, I won't be doing another product test from them ever again and I would suggest that no one else here do a product test from them either!