Has anybody seen the survey on yougov about Trump?

NFriday

I just did another survey on YouGov, and I usually do not do them, but I decided to do the daily survey on YouGov, which they do not issue points for.  One of the questions they asked was whether people thought that Trump should be allowed to run for president again, if he is found guilty of all of the charges just brought up against him.  33% of the people said that Trump should be allowed to run for president again, even if he is found guilty.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It is a daily survey, and so I don't know if you can still access it.  I am just flabbergasted that a third of the people that took the survey would still be willing to have Trump as president after he has been charged with a crime.  I havee not heard YouGov targeting a certain demographics. 

Panel companies like YouGov should consider offering compensation or incentives to participants to encourage voluntary participation. However, they tend to give fancy jargons to promote participation.  However i would not recommend even clicking your mouse/tap on phone without getting paid for it. :-D

• Like 1

I don't do the free surveys very often. Just once or twice a month, and I was intersted what peoples response to this one would be.  I've heard that if you do the free ones occasionally, you are more likely to get paying surveys from the,m.

• 1 month later...