Great Experience - OpinionInn.com

Adam706

have been a member of this panel for close to 6 months and have redeemed over $150. The most appealing aspects is the unheard of $10 signup bonus, and their surveys range between $4 to $6 on average which is much higher compared to other survey sites.  They also pay 10 cents for participation in case you get disqualified or quotafull in the survey and the same 10 cents for poll participation, easiest 10 cents :-D The speed of cashout is good they say its 48 hours however i have received mine in my PayPal much sooner. There is one catch in there survey approval that when you finish a survey it take 2-4 weeks for survey to be approved by the researcher when i asked them this the reason they presented is that "to maintain high incentive model we need to be sure the response is legit and accepted" ... which i don't find an issue with as i have seen most of my surveys getting approved much quicker and redeem request getting processed with 24 hours.  So I would highly recommend to check them out and if anyone else had an experience with them please share

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update: This site is total garbage. I initially received a $10 bonus for signing up, which has totally disappeared from my account. Now all I see are a bunch of spinning circles when I log in, as if the site is frozen or confused. I do receive a long 15 min+ survey request that I never qualify for via email (from many random email addresses). Cannot even get into my profile section anymore either. Needless to say, I dropped them.

• Like 3

Clicking on Adam's posts, it looks like most of them are promotions for the site.

I signed up a while back, and got the initial $10 sign-on bonus. I have gotten some ten cent consolation credits, but those represent a tiny fraction of the surveys I have attempted. As far as his constant claims of 4 to 6 dollars per completed surveys, I have yet to see any proof. I have only completed one so far and it was worth a dollar. It has been "pending" for a very long time. It might be an eternity trying to reach that $25 cash-out plateau. I get multiple offers daily, but they seem random (different race, disease-specific, etc.). Looks like many profiles need to be completed. But I don't see the point, if they keep sending me surveys I don't qualify for (they know I'm not of the race or occupation they are looking for).

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 11:34 PM, Njsurveyman said:

Update: This site is total garbage. I initially received a $10 bonus for signing up, which has totally disappeared from my account. Now all I see are a bunch of spinning circles when I log in, as if the site is frozen or confused. I do receive a long 15 min+ survey request that I never qualify for via email (from many random email addresses). Cannot even get into my profile section anymore either. Needless to say, I dropped them.

Hi NJSurveyman,  The spinning circles was an issue i had too ,, just clear your browser cookies or use google chrome/firefox browser. Once you are logged into website the volume of survey and choices are quite good...my dashboard is showing survey worth $154 as of now... 

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 10.16.34 AM.png

On 5/21/2023 at 3:13 AM, dimefynder said:

Clicking on Adam's posts, it looks like most of them are promotions for the site.

I signed up a while back, and got the initial $10 sign-on bonus. I have gotten some ten cent consolation credits, but those represent a tiny fraction of the surveys I have attempted. As far as his constant claims of 4 to 6 dollars per completed surveys, I have yet to see any proof. I have only completed one so far and it was worth a dollar. It has been "pending" for a very long time. It might be an eternity trying to reach that $25 cash-out plateau. I get multiple offers daily, but they seem random (different race, disease-specific, etc.). Looks like many profiles need to be completed. But I don't see the point, if they keep sending me surveys I don't qualify for (they know I'm not of the race or occupation they are looking for).

I have given my honest opinion also attaching you screenshot of my OpinionInn dashboard the top 5 Surveys are worth more than $4.5 each.  The things i wrote -  $10 signup bonus, 10 cent for participation high incentives payout are all true.. I would recommend login to their website and do surveys which you like...don't rely on invites alone..

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 10.24.53 AM.png

These surveys are mostly for professionals in different professions. The ones for the rest of us are specific types of people. I don't see how anyone can make money on this site.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Don't be fooled I tired doing surveys there and they kept disqualifying me, then finally  every survey i tried started to say "ip quality terminate" i will include a photo for proof. you wont make any money there dont even waste your time. In case you wondered i tried all the ones you can see behind that message and got that same message each time until none were left. I have emailed many times to cancel my account and they wont do it.

opinioninn.JPG

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The very claim of potentially making a hundred dollars or more makes me scratch my head. Sure, if you're a plumber. And a teacher. And a surgeon. And an insurance agent...

They might be decent, but should probably do something about that.

I haven't experienced the quality terminate pop-up, yet. I have experienced 2 other levels of rejection. One is kind of abrupt, and credits nothing. The other offers 10 points, after going through several questions before dismissal. That would make it one of the more generous consolation awards. Sometimes they will have general consumer surveys, instead of just for specific diseases and careers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2023 at 8:34 PM, Adam706 said:

have been a member of this panel for close to 6 months and have redeemed over $150. The most appealing aspects is the unheard of $10 signup bonus, and their surveys range between $4 to $6 on average which is much higher compared to other survey sites.  They also pay 10 cents for participation in case you get disqualified or quotafull in the survey and the same 10 cents for poll participation, easiest 10 cents :-D The speed of cashout is good they say its 48 hours however i have received mine in my PayPal much sooner. There is one catch in there survey approval that when you finish a survey it take 2-4 weeks for survey to be approved by the researcher when i asked them this the reason they presented is that "to maintain high incentive model we need to be sure the response is legit and accepted" ... which i don't find an issue with as i have seen most of my surveys getting approved much quicker and redeem request getting processed with 24 hours.  So I would highly recommend to check them out and if anyone else had an experience with them please share

Thank you for the info

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, I did not have a good experience with OpinionInn. I got the $10 sign up bonus, and over maybe 4+ months of survey taking on and off, and responding to a long healthcare study which paid well, I tried to cash out since I exceeded the minimum $25. Although the funds were confirmed as available, I got a note from their customer service saying the cashout was rejected by PayPal. I have a Verified US paypal account linked to the same email I use as my user ID for OpinionInn. I contacted PayPal and they said there is nothing wrong with my account - nor had their been any attempts from OpinionInn to send a payment, from what they could ascertain.

I've tried to cash out three times - even tried lowering from $29 to just the $25 mininum and OpinionInn keeps saying the payments are being rejected.  Last time around, they even went so far as to berate me, saying that they incurred processing fees, took up their precious time, and that they would be suspending all payments from my account. Total theft of my time. 

If anyone has ideas, let me know.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 7/16/2023 at 6:03 AM, mrctocco said:

Don't be fooled I tired doing surveys there and they kept disqualifying me, then finally  every survey i tried started to say "ip quality terminate" i will include a photo for proof. you wont make any money there dont even waste your time. In case you wondered i tried all the ones you can see behind that message and got that same message each time until none were left. I have emailed many times to cancel my account and they wont do it.

opinioninn.JPG

My experience has been the same.  I tried getting in touch with them twice but I keep getting the same canned message that they are checking into it.  This has been since the end of summer.  Meanwhile I haven't been able to take any surveys, even though I get multiple invites every day.

• Like 1