Problems with clear voice and cint your survey

NFriday

Hi- I got an email about a panel at Clear Voice that was going to pay me $150.  I clicked it on, and they decided I was not eligible for the panel.  I then went to check and see if there were any other surveys on Clear Voice, and there were a lot to choose from.  The first one that came up was from Your Survey, and was in Spanish.  The next one I clicked was the same situation, and the same with the third one.  I then noticed that I only had a score of 81, and so I was not eligible for some of the surveys.  I have no idea why my score is so low.  It was I think 98 before.  I then finally got a survey in English, but I got turned down for that one.  The next survey was in Spanish again.  I finally gave up.  Is Your Survey the only one that awards scores?  Your Survey is part of Cint right?  I don't do many surveys with Your Survey because I am not eligible for most of them, and I have no idea why my score is only 81 now.  Has anybody else had this happen to them?

I just read that it will take me 90 days before I will be getting a lot of surveys from Cint.  Is that true?  Maybe I should quit doing Cint or Your Survey surveys for awhile.  

I just got a $5 survey from Clear Voice.  I was deemed ineligible for it.  I got $.10, and then I tried to do another one which was not your survey, and I was not eligible, but I got another $.10.  The next survey I got was Your Survey, and it was in English, and I now have a score of 101, which is a good score.  I was not eligible for that survey.  The next survey was Your Survey, and it was in Spanish.  I decided to quit while I was ahead.  I don't know why my score suddenly increased to the good category.  I think I am going to pass on the Your Survey ones though for awhile.  There were a bunch of other surveys to do, but I bet they were all Your Survey ones.

I've also been getting routed to the Your Surveys in Spanish on Clear Voice.  Another thing I have noticed lately is that I have trouble getting connected to a survey. It just keeps coming up with a Your Survey screen asking the same question about what type of clothes I've worn recently, over and over.  I have this same issue with Product Report Card. They are partnered with Cint/Your Surveys too.

I now have a score of 121.  I actually just did a survey that was worth $.50 that was not your survey.  I've gotten two surveys in Spanish from your survey, but the last option is in English.  When I click on the English option, it says that they are having technical problems, and please try again.