Swagbucks

majax79

I was viewing the "Two Ribbons" survey blog and came across a website called Swagbucks. Is anyone here in that program? I remember seeing a billion referral links when I used to be active on Yahoo! Answers.

Yes and I like it .All you have to do is surf the internet and you pick up Swagbucks ,you also can do the daily polls ,sometimes there are searches they offer you to earn more bucks.Once you collect so many you have choices ,you can get pay pal ,you can get gift cards like itunes ,or Amazon ,etc...

They also have surveys but I never did those .I only have been doing it for a little over a year and have done pretty well with my rewards .

good survey site. got paypal cashout in about 2 weeks with the program. download the search engine and you can earn a lot of points.

• 1 month later...

I'm considered a "low earner" on Swagbucks, I earn ~ 10 Swag Bucks a day. I sign in, click daily surveys, do the daily poll, then do random searches until I get my search win, which is usually about 8 SBs. I connected it to my Facebook so I could get Swag Codes too. Sometimes I do SwagTV but not very often since it's only 3 SBs and the videos are kinda long.

So far I've cashed out 1 $5 AGC and 4 $5 PayPal (waiting for 1 to be deposited) and I have only been a member for about 6 months. People can and do earn a lot more if they put in the work.

Hope that helps you decide to sign up or not! (another similar search and earn site is iRazoo, in case that hasn't been mentioned)

I've been on the site since March 9th. I've learned about all these sites pretty quickly and ditched surveys almost completely. Since March 9th I've gotten $75 in Amazon with no referrals. I hate the whole referral scheme. I got my 5 for $5 this month. It's the best out of the group so far. CBF is wacky as hell but J pays out the same day, woohoo. made $20 at his site yesterday alone. Thanks Fisher Tasks, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant Beat Free. It's still a fledgling site but the owner pays out same day. In less than a month I've made over $100. Make sure to do the Fisher Task when they come up. I typically do them at CBF first, then Swagbucks, then ZoomBucks, and then iRazoo (which I hate).

• 3 months later...

Semi-old thread, but Swagbucks is one of my favorite sites. I've been keeping a daily tally of earnings in a spreadsheet (because I'm just that obsessive ;) ... and I want to make sure I'm being realistic about how I spend my time) and Swagbucks is in the top three earners at the moment, up there with the paid survey Web sites that I make the most money at (Opinion Outpost and Opinion Place). I have no referrals, but once I figured out that I needed to be using their search bar, my earnings went WAY up. Awesome. ;D I also take the daily poll (which only gets me one SB, but it takes like ten seconds to vote) and play videos for points. Sometimes I even watch them. ;) Actually, they have some videos on the site that I WANT to watch, which is nice. It's pretty amusing to get some SB for watching CNET technology reports.

Haven't cashed out yet, as I've only been really determined to try these kinds of Web sites for a couple of weeks, so we'll see when that happens.

• 1 month later...

I've only been with Swagbucks since Oct 2, 2011, but didn't really start doing anything til the 7th. From the 7th on, I have done it every day for a little bit and on the 18th cashed out for a $10 Paypal. Still waiting for it to show up, but the site says to allow several weeks so I'll see how long it takes. If I wanted to do Amazon though, I could've had $15 in Amazon Gift Cards, but right now I need the cash to be able to use it where I need it most so PayPal it is.

Yesterday, I started over with 1 point left in my balance and made 339 pts just yesterday! So, in one days time I am almost to a $5 Amazon GC. I'd say that's pretty good! I should be able to meet that today for sure. I won't cash out though. I'm saving them up and see how long it takes me to get to another $10 in PayPal......I might have to reconsider the Amazon cause it is several hundred points less than PP.

Typically, I use the toolbar, I use the swidget to check for codes as often as i remember to look. I take the daily polls, do the NOSO, do 20 or more videos through the Swagbucks tv, do as many surveys as I qualify for, play games occasionally (I usually get 2 Swagbucks for playing a game a few times. I only see the Swagbucks pop up come up with the 2 sb after I exit the game for some reason). I don't usually do any of the offers unless they are 100% free. I have zero referrals. So far, I think it's time well spent. I do that in-between doing other survey sites like mysurvey, OpinionPlace, Epoll when one is available, QuickRewards......very very seldom as I have some issues with that site, Surveyhead, mypoints and a few others. I'd recommend Swagbucks for sure!

• 1 month later...

So far this seems to be the best, fastest way to make money for me, anyway. So easy to do! Search, daily poll, noso, surveys, tasks, videos, offers.......you can ALWAYS make a minimum of about 86 Swagbucks a day if you do nothing other than go through the videos all day, do the daily poll and search. I already have another $40 from there and I just cashed out another $10 in paypal.

I recently joined Superpoints too and if anyone needs a referral link, please feel free to pm me. I think Swagbucks is better overall because you can do it pretty much all by yourself......I AM! Superpoints counts on referrals to help you get points and meet different levels. I have NO ONE under me yet there, so, let me know if you need a referral link. 8)

I also belong to Instant Cash Sweepstakes and Paidviewpoint if anyone would like to sign up under me. Super easy and they pay with PayPal literally within minutes to hours.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!