Lifepoints Account Cancellation

amp0813

After years of participating in LifePoints, they have cancelled my account for the usual reason, they have found evidence that I have violated the terms and conditions. 

I can't think of anything I have done to bring this about.  I log into their site at least once a day,participate in all the diaries and surveys they send my way.

Has anyone else had this happen?  It happened right after I completed the My Personal Routine Diary, so I think that had something to do with it..In fact, now that I think of it, right before I was cancelled, I had received an email stating I need to participate in that diary, even though I had been pariticipating in it all along, and completed it..

I am about done with these diaries.  I had completed another one with another survey site in February and am still waiting for the points to be awarded.  In fact, I'm about done with most, if not all of these surveys.  All the time I give and this is what I get for my honest opinions and participation.

I would appreciate everyone's thoughts.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Uh oh, I don't like the sound of that. I'm currently doing a "purchase diary" with LifePoints, which I've done before with ease and been successfully credited for.  Some of the other diaries, like the "my personal routine" or the drink diaries were too tedious & time consuming.  The last "my personal routine" diary I did ended abruptly and I wasn't able to do the closeout survey.  I sent a support ticket to LifePoints and they credited my account anyway. So sorry your account was cancelled. I hope this gets resolved for you.  It's a bummer to get booted out after being on a survey panel for many years, especially if we are answering honestly and taking it seriously.  Just had it happen to me with another site I had been on since 2016. :(

• Like 1

Did this to me after years and years with them, been 18 years. I tried to cash out for $100 and they kept what I was owed...

You are not alone, You did nothing wrong, They have done this to so many people, check the reviews here. They are nothing but dishonest crooks and it is disgusting that they can keep our hard earned money over and over again and continually get away with it.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, merlea4 said:

its the inthing with LifePoints at the moment has happened to me as well put a review on trustpilot they soon got back to me

waiting to see what happens i want my points owing

Been this way for years. Those that are lucky don't get booted, especially when cashing out. They have made so much money by dumping people that t sickens me. See the reviews here alone.

• Like 2

I've already described my issues with the site before, although I was lucky enough to be given a second chance, but my opinion of the site has been tarnished somewhat. I've read a lot of comments about accounts supposedly being mysteriously banned once their account holders accumulate a lot of points, so I'd suggest that folks cash out as often as possible and not leave too many points in their accounts.

• Like 1

I normally cash out when I reach either $50 in Amazon 5500 pts.) or Paypal (6000 pts.).           

On 4/30/2023 at 4:35 AM, episemion said:

I must be lucky , then. never an issue in 20+ years.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed that you are not next!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the issue i have with them is that after finishing a survey, it will say you get 100 points, but it never shows up in your account.  so you write them and wait a long time to see if you will get those points.

On 5/14/2023 at 12:13 PM, elsielc said:

the issue i have with them is that after finishing a survey, it will say you get 100 points, but it never shows up in your account.  so you write them and wait a long time to see if you will get those points.

Just hope they don't throw you out and never give you a reason AND keep your hard-earned money!

I have three surveys on my dashboard but each one I click it says no available surveys. The site seems a little weird lately

• Like 2