superpay.me

sp1

Three days ago I completed an 8 minute short survey for an advertised $ 0.35 cents that took me 1 hour to complete. Been over 3 days and no payment to me by the issuer nor Superpay.me site. Contacted superpay.me's support and I was given excuses for payment for a short survey that could take months until I'm paid by the issuer's inspection of my answers of this short survey. Can't contact CPA nor BBB because Superpay.me is located in united kingdom. However, I am having good fortune with the Tap Research survey completions and receiving cash from Superpay.me so far. And Superpay.me has paid my cashout through paypal for a minimum of $ 1.00 dollar. So, be aware of certain superpay.me's advertised regular or short surveys' issuers inspecting your answers. You may not get paid for a very long time than the advertised same day, 24 hours, or months to be paid or not paid at all.  Live And Learn. Not typing anything bad about Superpay.me. but am typing Buyers Be Aware as with any survey site's advertisements.

On 4/20/2023 at 1:45 PM, sp1 said:

Three days ago I completed an 8 minute short survey for an advertised $ 0.35 cents that took me 1 hour to complete. Been over 3 days and no payment to me by the issuer nor Superpay.me site. Contacted superpay.me's support and I was given excuses for payment for a short survey that could take months until I'm paid by the issuer's inspection of my answers of this short survey. Can't contact CPA nor BBB because Superpay.me is located in united kingdom. However, I am having good fortune with the Tap Research survey completions and receiving cash from Superpay.me so far. And Superpay.me has paid my cashout through paypal for a minimum of $ 1.00 dollar. So, be aware of certain superpay.me's advertised regular or short surveys' issuers inspecting your answers. You may not get paid for a very long time than the advertised same day, 24 hours, or months to be paid or not paid at all.  Live And Learn. Not typing anything bad about Superpay.me. but am typing Buyers Be Aware as with any survey site's advertisements.

Another awful site that I gave up after a week of using.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bal said:

Another awful site that I gave up after a week of using.

BaL, i hear u. The only surveys i feelcomfortable with nowadays with a lot of other survey sites are TapResearch. At least with tap research i'm receiving a few pennies to build up for a minimum $ 1.00 dollar cashing out in paypal. And tapresearch will pay me a few points of the advertised payment even if i fail to complete some of their surveys, that's a good acknowledgment of my time rendered. Better than rendering hours of my time to a foreign United Kingdom survey provider advertised surveys of 5 minutes turning out to take more than 5 minutes to participate in and attempt to complete. I HEAR YUH :-D. Come to think of it. I wonder if we're in actuality investing hours of our participating just to earn others their money of these foreign 5 miutes or less advertised survey ? Similar to PTC paid to click, and get paid penny per click. Except in our case. someone else is getting paid if we fail to complete a survey ? There's a fishy smell to 5 minutes or less advertised United Kingdom surveys promising anything under $ 1.00, even if we complete them, and we don't receive payment until months later ???? Know what i mean ? There is no Consumer Protection Agency nor BBB better business bureau in the UK to report certain survey sites of false advertising.

I completely understand where you're coming from and agree that our time is far too valuable to spend on sites that offer us mere cents for surveys. In fact, I have stopped working on such sites altogether. I believe that participating in these surveys only reinforces the belief that people are willing to complete surveys for such low compensation, which is not only unfair but also unsustainable.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with Superpay.me's surveys.  I would recommend checking out OpinionInn.com as I have never seen a cent survey on there platform since i joined 6 months ago...