I like survey providers that pay me at least 1 penny

sp1

Regardless, if I can't complete an advertised  survey. My services and time rendered at a survey's site ought to pay me something for my visits to their sites; reading their rules and policies, participating with a survey even if I've failed to complete it, and many other facts for my time acknowledging their opportunities. By the way, what survey sites are you aware of that acknowledge and pay you a few cents even if you've failed to complete one of their advertised surveys ? So far, Tap Research is the only issuer I'm aware of that pays me a few cents for my failed attempts to complete. What do you say ?

• Like 3

I agree, it always helps to be compensated for your time, even if it's for a few points. They do add up! A number of sites, i.e. Qmee and Theorem Reach, will throw a few pennies your way for DQs.  Clear Voice & Product Report Card will usually do 10 cents for not qualifying.  I think Survey Junkie is another one that gives points, like 3 cents. LifePoints credits 2 points.  

On 4/20/2023 at 5:53 PM, jipsyjo30 said:

I agree, it always helps to be compensated for your time, even if it's for a few points. They do add up! A number of sites, i.e. Qmee and Theorem Reach, will throw a few pennies your way for DQs.  Clear Voice & Product Report Card will usually do 10 cents for not qualifying.  I think Survey Junkie is another one that gives points, like 3 cents. LifePoints credits 2 points.  

Qmee used to do this, they stopped along time ago and the site is absolutely atrocious now.

Yeah, completely. At this point, I'll only do surveys for sites that routinely disqualify, if they pay for disqualifications. Would be nice if more did (or, you know, DQ way less by using the data they should already have about me... one or the other.)

That said, it'd be really nice if Clearvoice would be clearer about why they sometimes do. For a while, they were exclusively "paying" for DQs in "raffle tickets", which yeah, no. So I stopped doing nearly as many of their surveys. Now they pay 10 cents more often than not, but still not always, which is weird.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...