Pinecone REALLY has Gone Downhill

Sandy21

For some odd reason their surveys don’t word on an iPad. I don’t always have access to a computer as I recently broke my leg. It’s not worth the aggravation with them anymore.

2 hours ago, Gloey said:

For some odd reason their surveys don’t word on an iPad. I don’t always have access to a computer as I recently broke my leg. It’s not worth the aggravation with them anymore.

I have the same problem there surveys very seldom work on my Tablet

• Like 1

So many problems with Pinecone.  It's so sad when a site slips so much. Surveys don't work on tablets is common, Thanks for posting that. $5 per survey goes down to $3, Paypal is no longer offered. ( Months ago they said it  would ne back but as far as i know it hasnt happened..)

The latest problem for me is that I seem to no longer qualify for their surveys.  I get an invitation and log in asap and I just don't qualify. 

I have $30 sitting there, was waiting for Paypal to come back but no such luck. Guess I've got to cash out for a gift card. Oh well. So disappointing 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been redeeming paypal with Pinecone sinceJuly.  It has been reinstated & my last redemption was in Nov 2023

when you're in the redemption area look for "bank transfer" under categories and I see paypal there from 3.00 to 50.00 in addition to the bank transfer to your checking account thru xtrm

Sounds like they really went downhill since I was removed from their roster around 2014. No loss , they had started the router then and the only surveys it was sending me were for drinking , smoking , and video games , none of which I do.