Prolific Discrepancy In Time Of Survey and actual time

cricket

First I want to say that I LOVE Prolific and consider them the most honorable and best paying site of all. However, I got one this morning that said 7 minutes on the left side. Then you click on it and the survey writer says 12 minutes. OK, still not bad for the pay. Then I click on the survey and it said "this will take approximately 30 minutes". I think Prolific should tell the authors to be consistent. I see 3 different numbers and for 30 minutes, it didn't pay to do it so I opted out. I probably won't write to them and complain because I don't want someone in a bad mood to kick me off. On a good day, I can make $20-25 which comes to $600-750 a month which helps me a LOT, plus their surveys are so interesting. Just griping a little, no big deal, just disappointing when I see the differences in time.

Not that uncommon these days when many sites use routers. The initial survey sent to would have been the length stated , but that one was filled and the survey taker gets sent to another site where the survey is a different length.