QuickRewards Network

zeekers

I signed up with them yesterday and am getting slammed with mail. When I click on the survey I am sent to Opinionsqare, Toluna and OTX. I checked the panel directory on Survey Police and they weren't listed. Did I make a mistake by signing up?

raceman......are you signed up with QuickRewards? I'm not sure I understand most of what they send me, for example they send me mail and say I have 2 or 3 chances to try the same survey (using clicks,) I don't qualify (but again I may be doing something wrong,) and then I notice 2 cents in my account. My inbox became so slammed with surveys, pay to read emails, and other stuff that I just became frustrated. I cannot keep up with that much email and to only make 2 cents is an insult. I cannot stand OTX and refuse to do their surveys, but with the volume that QuickRewards is slamming at me I probably did a few OTX surveys much to my chagrin. They are right about the "quick" part in their name, I'll give them credit for that. I haven't signed up with Toluna, and haven't heard anything bad about them, but I have read complaints about Opinionsquare.