Why I May Quit Tellwut

cricket

They changed the format which is lousy. If I do a few and come back, I can't just resume like in the old format. I have to click on newest polls...not a big deal but now they lowered half of the polls to 5 points instead of 10. 10 points is 2 and a half cents...so 5 points is just ridiculous. It takes forever to get to 4,000 points for a $10 Amazon card. I can make $10 in an hour on Prolific and it takes 3 weeks to make it in the now very boring and tedious Tellwut. It's not worth it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cricket said:

They changed the format which is lousy. If I do a few and come back, I can't just resume like in the old format. I have to click on newest polls...not a big deal but now they lowered half of the polls to 5 points instead of 10. 10 points is 2 and a half cents...so 5 points is just ridiculous. It takes forever to get to 4,000 points for a $10 Amazon card. I can make $10 in an hour on Prolific and it takes 3 weeks to make it in the now very boring and tedious Tellwut. It's not worth it. 

I agree with all you say. But I did not join Prolific as I needed to give a drivers license online and that disturbed me.

I've cut WAY down on everything for Tellwut. They used to be a favorite, not anymore. But I am down on all survey sites and as I have mentioned before I really don't take many surveys anymore,

Paidviewpoint barely sends me any surveys anymore, have no idea why. When I get them I usually earn all of 10 cents. I did get one yesterday and I had to upload a photo of products I used, would have paid lots more than the usual 10 cents as of late. BUT after 5 tries, and a message that "something went wrong, try again" I gave up. Just reinforces my disgust for surveys. 

On 5/13/2023 at 6:54 PM, cricket said:

That is why I never started Tellwut.  There are far more profitable panels out there.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just noticed that Tellwut has the second highest average score as far as reviews on SP, so there must be some people that love them.

I wonder who DOES love them. I noticed that too. Interesting but baffling.

8 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I wonder who DOES love them. I noticed that too. Interesting but baffling.

Could be OLD reviews and scores that are never taken off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, glorioussnookie said:

I have been a member of Tellwut for 10 + years. I am still making really good money on it. The new format took a bit of time to get used to , It is my favorite along with Paid Viewpoint.  

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later

This quote above is what I get almost all the time I log in. I've inquired about it with CS and am told there will be more surveys for me son. But it doesn't happen.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 9:43 PM, NFriday said:

I just noticed that Tellwut has the second highest average score as far as reviews on SP, so there must be some people that love them.

Or they are buying their rating.  

• Like 1