DO NOT DO THE NAITRAC/TNS BEVERAGE STUDY!

AHDZ11

I did the beverage study back in February, did everything correct and met all the requirements, and was promised a $35 Gift card. A month or so went by and I haven’t gotten it, so I emailed the help desk (which is useless by the way), and they claimed they mailed it out (which is a lie because I use Informed Delivery every day, and I have NEVER seen any incoming mail from them). I had to reconfirm my address with them and they claimed they would escalate it and look into what happened. A while went by, no communication whatsoever. I called them probably upwards of 50+ times (no exaggeration), and have emailed tons of times. My emails go unresponded and every time I call, I coincidentally get an automated message saying they’re away from their desk. I surprisingly got a call from the help desk one day and it was a rude lady saying she was going to have a meeting with the gift card vendor later that week and would address my issue with them and get back to me. That was a few weeks ago and still nothing. I called a few days ago and left a voicemail and emailed them, of course, nothing. So, i give up- they clearly want to scam me and I’m exhausted of dealing with them - I just urge people to PLEASE don’t use them. 

• Like 1

95% of all surveys are run by by a pack of lying, dishonest ____________________,, so what you have said is no surprise all. BTW, anyone who reads this post can fill in their very own favorite profanity in the blank space.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...