Fake invites

Lolly_Marlandaad

I get those as well. Most likely , the invite was sent and by the time you opened the email , the survey had reached quota.

22 hours ago, Lolly_Marlandaad said:

Would someone tell me Why ACOP sends out many survey offers weekly and none of them open?

They go directly to Exit.

I quit ACOP for that reason as well as others. SO you are not alone in this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I quit ACOP for that reason as well as others. SO you are not alone in this.

I don't mind them as much as their newest "partner". Many invites now go first to a site called Symmppl where you may get a couple of questions (irrelevant) before being sent to a survey. If you complete that survey , you either get returned to Symmppl for another question ending in a DQ or it just dies there. If you DQ the 1st survey , you get sent on to one survey after another until you complete one and then return to the Symmppl site for a DQ or it quits. Either way , no credit. Tried a search on the company and found a non working site that Whois shows as created 3/2023. Loads of info shows as "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY". Not good!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 4:50 AM, episemion said:

I get those as well. Most likely , the invite was sent and by the time you opened the email , the survey had reached quota.

i get the same thing, it even happens if i open them as soon as i receive them in my in box.  same with tellwhut, i open as soon as i receive them and they say they have already received enough responses.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...