Always When It's Close To Payout

Mommabear

My latest with Prime Opinion..

I noticed I hadn't received any surveys in 2 days so I messaged them and here is the response:

Upon checking, unfortunately, we have received complaints from our survey suppliers regarding the quality of your survey responses. As a result, your account has been temporarily blocked, preventing you from accessing surveys at the moment. Please understand that the decision to block your account was made by our clients, and unfortunately, we are unable to alter this outcome as it is beyond our control. However, one of the blocks on your account is scheduled to expire on Jul 13th. Once it is lifted, you will regain access to surveys.

Beyond their control?  Beyond their control to pay as well...

• Like 1

One possibility: maybe the creeps who run that site think that you're there too much. I myself try to limit my use of that site to maybe 2 hours a day.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

One possibility: maybe the creeps who run that site think that you're there too much. I myself try to limit my use of that site to maybe 2 hours a day.

Who knows? They don't need a legitimate reason. Whatever it is, you're automatically guilty

• Like 3

Just when I thought that they might be a really decent site. Ah well, I just keep it limited and spread out throughout various sites. I will always look for some new panels to join so that I can keep it varied. One could always fall through.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJenkins602 said:

Just when I thought that they might be a really decent site. Ah well, I just keep it limited and spread out throughout various sites. I will always look for some new panels to join so that I can keep it varied. One could always fall through.

I thought they were decent too at first..

So far so good with Prime Opinion. As of right now, I am compiling a list of survey sites that I spend a short amount of time on. Of course I have to make sure that they are all paying to avoid wasting my time. 

I guess I'll be careful too. I've been cashing out quite frequently since I signed up.  They replaced Crowdtap for me, another one that used to be good until they recently pulled the plug on me.

It's just a matter of time. Every panel or account has a time limit. So definitely avoid putting your eggs in one basket. So far for me it's

Qmee (Even though it is not as good as it used to be)

Intellizoom (They take a while to pay, but they are really good)

Prime Opinion (for now)

Uncertain:

ZoomBucks (Easy to qualify for surveys. Just requested cashout. Now it's a waiting game)

EarnHaus (Just signed up. The tutorial survey was like pulling teeth. Had to complete at least 3 different surveys, but I heard good things about them)

Eureka Surveys (Just signed up. Don't know how good it is yet.)

Well, ZoomBucks paid...and then suspended my account... Whatever. At least they paid. 

As far as I am concerned, pretty much every survey site has some "trash" about it. Some start off pretty good and then become "trash" eventually. Others are trash from the beginning. 

• Like 1