"before you begin this survey, please answer the following 101 questions".....

elsielc

is anyone else as sick of this as I am??    there has been times it repeats itself 3 times before you get into a survey or it disqualifies you.  i wish surveys would have a 'comment' button so you could tell them what you think of their surveys which are inconsistent, riduculous, or inane...

• Like 4

Surveys have gotten worse and worse and I only take surveys at a very few sites nowadays. I am truly sick of the nonsense and the waste of time as well.

• Like 3

CPX is the worst offender to me. I would have to answer tons of questions, a lot of them are repeating until they finally disqualify me from starting a survey. 

been there. The other approach that is annoying is a router that sends you to survey after survey , all DQs of course.

• Like 3

There used to be a survey site with something called "funnel" surveys. It was a never ending experience in survey hell where you get routed from one survey to another until you "qualify". I never trust the ones where it starts off with the main survey panel and then routes you into four or five different survey panels, only to not qualify after going through so many screening questions.

• Like 4

I grew so frustrated with panels that disqualify you from the initial one then route you to numerous ones that never tell what the compensation amount is going to be.  They know that if they did, 99% of people would close it all down after the first re-route.  As we should.  Who goes to work and doesn't know how much they're going to be paid?  I don't think so.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sue123 said:

I grew so frustrated with panels that disqualify you from the initial one then route you to numerous ones that never tell what the compensation amount is going to be.  They know that if they did, 99% of people would close it all down after the first re-route.  As we should.  Who goes to work and doesn't know how much they're going to be paid?  I don't think so.

Or they tell you it will be for the same compensation as the initial survey but I don't trust that either!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 1:24 PM, elsielc said:

is anyone else as sick of this as I am??    there has been times it repeats itself 3 times before you get into a survey or it disqualifies you.  i wish surveys would have a 'comment' button so you could tell them what you think of their surveys which are inconsistent, riduculous, or inane...

Even with a comment button, they wouldn't pay any attention to it.. but , if it's the other way around, you'd better be detailed as they require or you're out!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 5:01 PM, Sandy21 said:

Surveys have gotten worse and worse and I only take surveys at a very few sites nowadays. I am truly sick of the nonsense and the waste of time as well.

Me too. I value my opionon it has worth and if they are not willing to pay I say BYE-BYE !

• Like 2