OpinionOutpost constant switching to: installing a meter

Leefall

Another survey not as good as before...After completing multiple repetitive prelims which are surveys in disguise and disqualified I am constantly offered (which I refuse)the following from Opinion Outpost: We have an interesting opportunity for you to join a market research program sponsored by Nielsen // NetRatings, part of the Nielsen Company, best known for the national Nielsen Television Ratings it creates.

Our client is interested in your internet experiences and activities. Your activities will be used to provide feedback to major media corporations. To join this program you need to download and install a meter on your computer. Registration requires filling out a few details and only takes 4 minutes. After installing the meter, you will not need to do anything to monitor it. You will receive your points, as long as you remain active for at least 35 days. Keep in mind, an accurate name and address must be provided as part of your member profile in order for you to receive these incentives. We want to assure you that the meter will not interfere or influence the running of your computer. To view Neilsen’s privacy policy go to

https://www.nielsennetpanel.com/pnl/us/ ... acy_policy

Don't trust them! They have been going down hill for over a year know. I had to report them to the BBB 2 times within a 6 month period. After the second time reporting them, they stopped sending me surveys. So finally I dropped them. They use to be very good and one of the better survey company's and usually heard good things, but over the past year I see the complaints about OO mounting up! So your best bet is to just drop them before they royally screw you!

Yes that posting is always there will it ever go away?

So I'm good with OO but then again I have won the $50 dollar instant win 2 times in the last 4 months.My only complaint is that you have to reach $20 before you can cash out,however they pay within the week after asking for your check.So I would have to recommend them if asked.

• 2 weeks later...

I have cashed out a couple of times with them for about $75 in a year's time. I don't think that is so bad, because I am a run of the mill average person, I don't qualify for a lot of survey's. I have too passed over the Neilsen junk. For the most part I like them. Too bad others are having problems.

I don't install or download anything from any site. Just don't trust them. I haven't had any problems with them since I joined 2 years ago. Haven't been offered to sign up with Nielsen either. Sure hope I don't have to send them to Deletesville. Man oh man.