Opinion Square Closing

Vodkapirate

I received this email today:

=======================================

Dear OpinionSquare Member,

For over 15 years OpinionSquare has been a place where your opinions mattered, and where you earned great rewards for sharing them. Your valuable feedback has helped improve thousands of products and services, and for that we can’t thank you enough.

Unfortunately, the time has come for the OpinionSquare panel to end. While we will no longer be offering surveys, you still have time to redeem any unclaimed points and tokens for great prizes! Please make sure to redeem your remaining point balance by July 31st. After this date you will no longer have access to your account and will be unable to access the points you have earned.

If you need to remove our software, you can uninstall it just like any other program. For specific directions on how to uninstall, please click here. If you have any questions pertaining to your data and privacy, please visit https://www.opinionsquare.com/privacy.aspx.

As we bid farewell, we would like to thank you for your interest and participation, which made our program a success. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected].

Thank you again and best wishes!

Sincerely,
Christine Hall

=======================================

You need 1,500 points for a measly $5 gift card, and (naturally) I currently have 1,250. :roll: I won't miss this place much haha.

Because you don't have enough doesn't mean they get to screw you. Tell them you want it, and if they don't give it up, you'll file a BBB complaint, which is what I'll be doing.

• Like 1

They're going out because they robbed, cheated, and lied to everyone who did business with them.

• Like 1

I have always wondered that since we are supposed to claim we earn on surveys, how come we can't sue them for nonpayment? I have lost tons of points when these places close and I don't quite have enough to get money or cards from.

• Like 1