Anybody else been playing the Flavor Adventure game?

NFriday

Hi- I have been playing the Flavor Adventure game at Jewel grocery store, which is owned by Albertson's.  Albertson's also owns Safeway, and some other grocery stores.  The best I have gotten is five free rewards for my J4U account.  Has anybody else been playing this game?

Nobody else is playing Flavor Adventure?  The game is taking place at Safeway, Shaw's, Von's, Albertson's, Jewel, and a few other stores that I can't think of right now.  At Jewel, which is in the Chicago area every week they have a drawing for $5,000 cash.  I have won six rewards, and 4 or five coupons that I will use.  Last year I won a $20 GC for Jewel.  For each $10 you spend at the store, you get one chance to play the game.  You can also play the game by watching one of their videos all the way through.  They used to let you speed through the videos, but now they don't.  You can play the game up to 10 times a day.  The game ends on 8/1.

Yes I have won the $50, the $20 off, the $15 off, and the rewards. So now am just playing for sweeps entries. If you complete all the lands, you get an automatice $15 off meat or cleaning goods or other assorted offerings. It's a good game. The new bonus plays went live today.

the trick is to play the very first day, as soon as it opens, when all the good prizes are still available - I also play very early in the morning

I'll be glad when 8/1 rolls around, and the game ends.  They never post who wins the $5,000 every week.  I've  been through all of the lands twice, and I have a $15 coupon for paper products, and a $15 coupon for meat and seafood, and I have won six rewards.  I went to Jewel today, and I used two of the $1 coupons I won in the game.  I hope I can go through all of the lands at least one more time.

• 1 month later...

The game ended 8/1.  You had to be a member of their reward program J4us is what it used to be called.  I looked at Von's website, and I think it is called Vons4us there.  Every week they send you an email with all of the savings that are only good for members.  You have to sign into your account, and then you add the deals you are interested in into your account.  When you check out, you enter your phone number in order to get the deals.  I have saved $450 so far this year using J4U.  I saved 48% tonight on my bill.  I had a $15 Flavor Adventure coupon for personal care that I used to buy this expensive dandruff shampoo that is normally $17.49.  I still have a $15 off meat and a $10 off deli coupon from the game to use.  I have until 8/31 to use them up.  This game replaces the Monopoly game that the stores used to have.

• 3 weeks later...

The Flavor Adventure game was wonderful this year.  I used tons of coupons that I got through the game, and there were six high value coupons that were worth $10-$15 that I used, such as $15 off $15 worth of meat/seafood.  The game was available at all stores owned by Albertson;s, and hopefully they will do it again next year.