Are you a member of OpinionSquare?

Leefall

After reading good reports for OpinionSquare I decided to join, entered their site and read the following: " We are one of the leading online market research companies, with over 2 million members taking electronic surveys and allowing us to anonymously monitor web surfing and purchasing behavior. We absolutely do not sell your personal information or advertise to you. Your opinions and web surfing stats are compiled with millions of others to influence the development of new products and services." Needless to say I did not join. Your comments appreciated.

opinion square has a toolbar download to track your movements, but you do not have to sign up for the toolbar if you do not want to. Without the download you can still do the surveys and earn points without them tracking you.

opinion square has a toolbar download to track your movements, but you do not have to sign up for the toolbar if you do not want to. Without the download you can still do the surveys and earn points without them tracking you.

Danielle, you are correct. I have been doing surveys for them for 2 years without signing up for the monitor. I would never allow anything like that on my computer. At least they ask and don't try to slip it by without your knowledge.

Yep they ask me a few times and sent emails in sighing up for the toolbar, they just go in the trash! :D A lot of people don't like Opion Square because they don't give you cash. However there are people that do like them also because of the rewards you can get. I like the DVD's that you can cash out for and GC. They also have other items that I would like to get also. So it just all depends on what you like and don't like. Go take a look at there rewards selection and decide from there. They also give 200 points for each survey you complete with them. But if you don't qualify for one, you still get a chance to win something, most is the scratch off's they have and 99% of the time you win 25 points. So it isn't the best site out there, but they are not the worst!

I haven't received a survey from them at all. I've never installed the software they want me to install either though. I'm starting to wonder if they even send out surveys to those that don't install the software.

i've cashed out for about 15,000 points. I used the software in the beginning and got a lot of surveys. But I deleted it. Then I signed up again for the download and it caused my computer to freeze, so i took it off. I dont have the download but they still email me surveys. IF you dont receive them in your email, go to opinionsquare.com, sign in, and under available survey tab there should be surveys to do.