Recaptha

Pepper

Am I the only one who finds this Google Recatha very ANNOYING ?? This morning I had to do 15 or more to get on 1 site!! What is going on sometimes, I have to do it after every survey, TOO MUCH and very aggravating

• Like 1

The Google ReCAPTCHA will learn that you are OK in time. It has done that with my accessing it. I still get the odd times that it doesn't , but the most I have had to do was 2 cycles.

It has been acting up lately for me again, after a couple of years of smooth sailing. I try to be patient in filling several squares, when needed, but lose patience when you'd have to fill in nearly all of them - and it still won't pass. Sometimes I get lucky and you get those click 3 of the same kind ones, which usually goes more smoothly for me.

On 7/15/2023 at 6:39 AM, Pepper said:

Am I the only one who finds this Google Recatha very ANNOYING ?? This morning I had to do 15 or more to get on 1 site!! What is going on sometimes, I have to do it after every survey, TOO MUCH and very aggravating

One of the many agitating things these 'creators' do

• Like 1

I've been playing the Flavor Adventure game that all of the stores owned by Albertson's, such as Safeway, Jewel and Shaw have been running.  It started on June 6th, and it is supposed to end on 8/1.  Every time I spend $10 at Jewel, I get to play the game.  The last time I was at Jewel I spent $47, and so I was able to play the game four times.  You are allowed play the game 10 times a day.  You cab do an alternate entry, where you have to watch a short video.  After you watch the video, which last five to ten minutes usually, a box comes up that you have to click to show that you are not a robot.  Usually that is all you have to do, but starting yesterday, when I tried to click on the box, I had all these squares come up, and I had to click on the ones that had a motorcycle in it for example.  I hate those squares because the pictures are often fuzzy, and sometimes you are not sure if a particular square contains what you are looking for.  Yesterday and tpday, I played the game 10 times each day, and I had to spend 10 minutes watching the video, and then I had to guess which squares contained a motorcycle, and hope I got it right, and then I had to hit submit, and then I came to another page where I had to click on a circle so I could find out if I had a minigame to play, or I was eligible for one of six coupons, or I was eligible for a recipe.  I'll be glad when the game is over.  I am spending way too much time on it.  There is one $5,000 winner every week for Jewel shopper, and I keep hoping I will win that, but so far I have not.

9 hours ago, NFriday said:

I've been playing the Flavor Adventure game that all of the stores owned by Albertson's, such as Safeway, Jewel and Shaw have been running.  It started on June 6th, and it is supposed to end on 8/1.  Every time I spend $10 at Jewel, I get to play the game.  The last time I was at Jewel I spent $47, and so I was able to play the game four times.  You are allowed play the game 10 times a day.  You cab do an alternate entry, where you have to watch a short video.  After you watch the video, which last five to ten minutes usually, a box comes up that you have to click to show that you are not a robot.  Usually that is all you have to do, but starting yesterday, when I tried to click on the box, I had all these squares come up, and I had to click on the ones that had a motorcycle in it for example.  I hate those squares because the pictures are often fuzzy, and sometimes you are not sure if a particular square contains what you are looking for.  Yesterday and tpday, I played the game 10 times each day, and I had to spend 10 minutes watching the video, and then I had to guess which squares contained a motorcycle, and hope I got it right, and then I had to hit submit, and then I came to another page where I had to click on a circle so I could find out if I had a minigame to play, or I was eligible for one of six coupons, or I was eligible for a recipe.  I'll be glad when the game is over.  I am spending way too much time on it.  There is one $5,000 winner every week for Jewel shopper, and I keep hoping I will win that, but so far I have not.

Kwik Trip is also doing something like this. It is MTN Dew Scratch Game. I get to enter daily (on my phone) and will get an entry or a prize. The other day I won an Oreo 6 pack cookie package.  The entry points can be 1 or more.  Today I got 15. Grand prize is a pontoon which I could use as I live on a lake.

Good luck on your game.