Legitimate Survey App

Divine6649

Hi there, please am new here. Am Divine , sincerely am confused about all. I have tried a lot of sites just to earn, but all seems to be  same, not legitimate. please any help? Thanks

What I am going to tell you is not good. I have been doing surveys since 2016. I have found out that 95% of all survey sites are dishonest, unreliable, unpredictable and actually insane. And I also think that almost all survey writers suffer from severe mental defects.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

What I am going to tell you is not good. I have been doing surveys since 2016. I have found out that 95% of all survey sites are dishonest, unreliable, unpredictable and actually insane. And I also think that almost all survey writers suffer from severe mental defects.

Especially, the sites that make you wait for months or longer to cash out at $ 10.00 dollars and higher

• Like 4

On 7/17/2023 at 7:12 PM, Divine6649 said:

Hi there, please am new here. Am Divine , sincerely am confused about all. I have tried a lot of sites just to earn, but all seems to be  same, not legitimate. please any help? Thanks

I regularly make money from the following 4 apps.  Every panel will have times when it's more difficult vs. easier to complete surveys.  There are a lot of variables that factor in to how much money you make from a specific panel.  But I can verify these 4 have been money makers for me this year at the amounts stated:

• Paid Viewpoint: $18/mo
  • On-Go Surveys: $6/mo
  • Hatch: $5/mo
  • 1Q: $6/mo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been checking out several sites over the past few weeks and have found 4 (out of 9) which seem to provide a little cash (I have not yet cashed out of any of them, so only carry a balance of points or dollars).  I can cash out/redeem with 3 of the 4 sites.  these are the 4:

SurveysOnTheGo -- i signed up about 2 weeks ago and have taken a lot of surveys -- most which I screened out.  I currently have $14.25 in my account with another $2 pending. I allow location access but do not allow data access nor did I install the browser extension. 

Branded Surveys -- I signed up a week ago and currently have 828 points which is $8.28.  I take 5-6 surveys a day and screen out of most.  But there are always surveys

SurveySavvy -- I signed up a week ago and currently have $12 from surveys and am expecting an additional $10 per month from the installation of SavvyConnect on my Tablet and Cell.  This is the only site I downloaded or allowed access to my data other than location.  The reason I chose this site over others is that they seem to pay the most ($5 per month per device -- up to 3), and because of the feedback I received from members of this Forum after I asked about the site in a topic. 

Swagbucks -- after 2 weeks, I have 433 SBs from surveys.  I won't do the other games and stuff they have to earn more points. 

Hope this helps

• Like 2