Did anybody buy anything at Amazon on Prime Day?

NFriday

I actually cashed out some of my surveys, and I now have $203 in my Amazon account.  I considered buying a toaster oven that was on sale for $149, but I also wanted to get something else that was $56, and with tax it would have been over $203.  I need to do some more surveys.  I do not have an Amazon Prime account.  If I get the free one for 30 days, when it expires can I get another free one six months later?  I do go to Whole Foods once or twice a month, but I don't buy enough to make it worth my while to get Prime.

On August 1st the Flavor Adventure game is going to end, and so I will have more time to do surveys

I bought a new vacuum cleaner on Prime Day. I just looked up toaster ovens and I don't mine. Bed Bath and Beyond had the now I have (Black and Decker) for 29.99 for years, but I don't see it on Amazon. I guess you're looking for something that does more, if it's $149. Mine is basic but does the trick. I make chicken, fish, everything in it. Hope you find a nice one!

I do free prime trials 4 or 5 times a year, so yes, you can do another free trial whenever they offer it again. I bought various vitamins and a cardboard playhouse for my son that he can draw on during prime days. I bought a toaster oven for 19.99 at walmart 18 months ago and it's still going strong.

The reason why I wanted the Breville toaster oven for $149, is because it has been highly recommended by America's Test Kitch and Consumer Reports.  I love to cook, and this oven does convection cooking.  If I did not have the Amazon GC, I would not get it.  The reason why I did not order it is because I am not sure if it will fit in my kitchen, and I have been unable to find it on display anywhere.  I go into Whole Foods maybe twice a month, and it would be nice to get the Prime deal on their sale stuff, but it is not worth the $140 it costs to join Prime.

• Like 1