Kidzeyes and Parentspeak

vince726

Hello, is anyone an member of Kidzeye or Parentspeak, I recieved 2 checks from them recently and deposited them and now I get an e-mail stating that the checks are no good and dont deposit them. They said they would send me out new checks, but Im curious of what will happen at my bank now, any suggestions, thanks.

Hello, is anyone an member of Kidzeye or Parentspeak, I recieved 2 checks from them recently and deposited them and now I get an e-mail stating that the checks are no good and dont deposit them. They said they would send me out new checks, but Im curious of what will happen at my bank now, any suggestions, thanks.

They are both owned by C& R research.I remember someone once saying that this company was in finical trouble,guess they were right!Last time I cashed out I had no problems but I haven't cashed out in awhile.The bank might charge you a fee if they bounce.Each bank has their own fee I know mine would charge $3.00.You need to email them and tell them that you had already deposited the checks and that they need to reimburse you the fees you will have to pay because they were late in sending the email.You may need to get a copy of the late fees from your bank that they may charge(maybe they wont if you go in and talk to the bank manager).Anyway I think it may be best if you go in and talk to your bank manager about this and then they can tell you the best way to handle this.Take the email from Kidzeye and Parentspeak when you go to let them know what they told you.

Maybe it's time to Google them to see if there is any news on their finical woes.I don't want to do anymore of their surveys if I'm not going to be paid for them.