Looking for any feedback about a research company named REKLAIM

scooterb2015

Hello Forum,

I am looking into a Canadian company called "REKLAIM" and am intrigued by what they are offering to their members both in terms of money making opportunities as well as being able to "control your own data" in the pursuit of those same money making opportunities.  Any thoughts if you have heard anything about, have had interaction with, or are even currently a member using the platform. 

I am as usual, skeptical about what they say they will do, can do and actually do.  it is unique. Thanks in advance to any and all who reply..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have had the Reklaim app for over 6 months now. They are legit and pay right away. Basically it keeps track of all the apps you have on your phone, but promises they cannot and do NOT track anything you actually do in your apps. I have never had any issues either. Many apps sell your info to 3rd party companies like to CVS, Amazon, Walmart, etc in order to show you advertisements on your phone that cater better for the individual. Apps do this anyway (whether you have ReKlaim or not). However, Reklaim keeps track of which companies are buying your info and allows you to be compensated a little bit from the info being sold about you. It doesn't tell you which apps are selling your info in the first place, but I am sure the social media apps are the main culprits. Every Thurs, Reklaim allows you to claim credit in points depending on how much of your info was bought in the past week. This avgs about 40 - 50 points/week especially if you use social media on your phone. Once you reach 1,000 pts, you can get a $10 virtual giftcard from many different companies you can choose. Reklaim pays you instantly. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Yes, I have had the Reklaim app for over 6 months now. They are legit and pay right away. Basically it keeps track of all the apps you have on your phone, but promises they cannot and do NOT track anything you actually do in your apps. I have never had any issues either. Many apps sell your info to 3rd party companies like to CVS, Amazon, Walmart, etc in order to show you advertisements on your phone that cater better for the individual. Apps do this anyway (whether you have ReKlaim or not). However, Reklaim keeps track of which companies are buying your info and allows you to be compensated a little bit from the info being sold about you. It doesn't tell you which apps are selling your info in the first place, but I am sure the social media apps are the main culprits. Every Thurs, Reklaim allows you to claim credit in points depending on how much of your info was bought in the past week. This avgs about 40 - 50 points/week especially if you use social media on your phone. Once you reach 1,000 pts, you can get a $10 virtual giftcard from many different companies you can choose. Reklaim pays you instantly. 

Is this site open to Americans?