INBOX DOLLARS UNABLE TO REDEEM GIFT CARD

vicky2

So, after 120 or more hours work I decided to buy 2 $30 Dardens gift cards. We were planning to celebrate getting a contract on our house. So, Friday I went to my laptop to retrieve the coupons, sent may 22. It says to hit the link. I did. I was told THE LINK HAS EXPIRED. CLICK HERE TO HAVE A NEW LINK EMAILED. I hit the link on both about 20 times and nothing. I have studied the entire site and find nowhere that i can tell Inbox Dollars what is going on and get a new link sent. The only way I could find a way was to go throughaactivities but they want a screenshot of games or offers which I do not have. This was 120 hours of work on their boring surveys. how can I get help. can survey police get in touch and have them call or email me. I am super depressed [and, it looks like the sale isn't gpong through, today really sucks] thanks

• Like 1

Unfortunately, there is nothing that you can do about this situation. It's just another example of the dishonesty of almost all survey sites.

all round crappy day. we've lived here 7 years and have never had a bear get past our multiple [and expensive] barricades to our chickens. last night one found a way in, tore one of my favorite girls to shreds. other neighbors have had problems with this bear too. it's a young one, probably left on its own too soon. fish and game is coming tomorrow and plan to track it. I hope they don't put it down but instead rehome it further away from people. we've got the rifle loaded to scare it away if it comes tonight. we used to have rubber bullets that the sherrif gave us but we are out so hope to just scare it away by the sound. 

I just sent an email to their parent company. Am not expecting a response. but I will write them every day, multiple times. I want my gift cards.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, vicky2 said:

How do I get the "Survey Police" to give me a hand?

Unfortunately, this site can do nothing to help you. And as for the bear, it has developed a taste for chickens. It will be coming back all the time. The only way to deal with it is to shoot it dead.

17 hours ago, vicky2 said:

So, after 120 or more hours work I decided to buy 2 $30 Dardens gift cards. We were planning to celebrate getting a contract on our house. So, Friday I went to my laptop to retrieve the coupons, sent may 22. It says to hit the link. I did. I was told THE LINK HAS EXPIRED. CLICK HERE TO HAVE A NEW LINK EMAILED. I hit the link on both about 20 times and nothing. I have studied the entire site and find nowhere that i can tell Inbox Dollars what is going on and get a new link sent. The only way I could find a way was to go throughaactivities but they want a screenshot of games or offers which I do not have. This was 120 hours of work on their boring surveys. how can I get help. can survey police get in touch and have them call or email me. I am super depressed [and, it looks like the sale isn't gpong through, today really sucks] thanks

Reading this, all I can say is I feel for you. The survey sites on the whole, seem to be getting worse and worse ( except for a few) The sale on the house not going through besides.. well, you know the sh&& hits the fan all at the same time.

I hope that something real good happens for you ,sooner rather than later to help mitigate  the disappointment for you

I used to belong to Inbox Dollar years ago.  I dropped them because I was getting to many $.25 surveys.  I just looked them up, and they are not accepting any new participants.  Survey Police cannot help you get your gift cards.  I am a member of Valued Opinion.  I have $120 in my account, and I cannot sign into my account.  They now require you to send them a copy of your ID anyway, which I refuse to do.  There are some other people that left reviews for Inbox Dollar that cannot get ahold of them.  You might see if they have a Facebook page and leave a message there.

I just went to Inbox Dollars Facebook page, and they have FAQ, and they tell you that to get ahold of them, you have to go to your activity ledger, and pinpoint what activity you have a question about.  Hope this helps.  

Trying to cut thru to get the gist of what happened

You redeemed points for 2 $30.00 gift cards back in May?  You got the emails but did not click on them for 2 months and now they say the link has expired? I don't redeem for gift cards so I can't say how long the email links are valid (nor could I find anything on Inbox Dollars website).

What I would do is search back to may when you did the redemptions and open click on it to contact customer service.  Explain the situation & ask for emails with new links &  state you have no screen shots to attach for the redemptions but you are uploading a picture because it's required.  Since they require a screen shot or some sort of an upload, upload a picture of your chickens anything to get past the requirement. 

I would also private message them via facebook (I believe west coast time so make sure it's during business hours and there are bodies there) and explain the situation & ask that they please resend new links for the gift cards

Good luck.  I hope they come through

So, after 120 or more hours work I decided to buy 2 $30 Dardens gift cards. We were planning to celebrate getting a contract on our house. So, Friday I went to my laptop to retrieve the coupons, sent may 22. It says to hit the link. I did. I was told THE LINK HAS EXPIRED. CLICK HERE TO HAVE A NEW LINK EMAILED. I hit the link on both about 20 times and nothing. I have studied the entire site and find nowhere that i can tell Inbox Dollars what is going on and get a new link sent. The only way I could find a way was to go throughaactivities but they want a screenshot of games or offers which I do not have

On 7/23/2023 at 10:27 PM, vicky2 said:

all round crappy day. we've lived here 7 years and have never had a bear get past our multiple [and expensive] barricades to our chickens. last night one found a way in, tore one of my favorite girls to shreds. other neighbors have had problems with this bear too. it's a young one, probably left on its own too soon. fish and game is coming tomorrow and plan to track it. I hope they don't put it down but instead rehome it further away from people. we've got the rifle loaded to scare it away if it comes tonight. we used to have rubber bullets that the sherrif gave us but we are out so hope to just scare it away by the sound. 

Where are you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 1:48 PM, NFriday said:

I just went to Inbox Dollars Facebook page, and they have FAQ, and they tell you that to get ahold of them, you have to go to your activity ledger, and pinpoint what activity you have a question about.  Hope this helps.  

I was thinking about doing that. Thanks for the infromation.