Your-Surveys

trevorpee

Is anyone here familiar with this outfit? I've never (knowingly) signed up with them, although I'm often directed to their surveys by other panels. A few days ago my account (that I didn't know I had) was blocked, preventing me from completing surveys. The block was lifted, with a threat about "violations of terms and conditions" but has just been reimposed. I've asked for details of my alleged crimes but don't anticipate a sensible answer. 

Anyone had similar experiences? 

16 hours ago, trevorpee said:

Is anyone here familiar with this outfit? I've never (knowingly) signed up with them, although I'm often directed to their surveys by other panels. A few days ago my account (that I didn't know I had) was blocked, preventing me from completing surveys. The block was lifted, with a threat about "violations of terms and conditions" but has just been reimposed. I've asked for details of my alleged crimes but don't anticipate a sensible answer. 

Anyone had similar experiences? 

I get those surveys as well and have had instances where the site says I am blocked as my score is below 100. I only see them through other panels , same as you. Never any clue why the score dropped either.

• Like 1

Well here's my experience with them:

I used to take their surveys very frequently on Rewarding Ways and a couple other survey panels because they were typically reliable, but their customer service people are absolutely horrendous. They're rude, passive-aggressive, and sometimes they wouldn't even respond to support tickets. Also they almost never solved any issues or complaints and would instead gaslight me. Oh and their quality score system is maddening.

Thankfully I rarely bother with them anymore, because about a year ago they suddenly started reversing a ton of my surveys all within the span of a week which had never happened before, and worse yet it became impossible to qualify for their surveys even though my quality score was above 200 at the time. I tried taking surveys with them again last week just to see if things had changed, only to waste 30 minutes trying and failing to qualify for even a single survey...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, episemion said:

I get those surveys as well and have had instances where the site says I am blocked as my score is below 100. I only see them through other panels , same as you. Never any clue why the score dropped either.

Exactly my experience as well!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, how is your experience still going with Your-Surveys? 

I just went through basically the same experience twice within about 16 days. I truly like this platform because they seem to have a large number of surveys that are actually worthwhile.  But what is the most frustrating aspect is that all they do is say the system detected a violation and then attach a link to their terms & conditions. I inquired multiple times about what the issue was and even after the 2nd round of block,- submit request, - unblock, they completely ignore this. If I can know what the issue is then maybe I can be more mindful to ensure it doesn't happen again.  But this is of no concern  to them apparently. 

• Like 1