Mobrog deactivated my account

Teacat

Hello there,  sorry for my bad english,  i just mad with this survey site that i have loyalty to them for 5years. 

I was having problem with their 99.9% survey those always screenout in beginning since last month.  Then I email the customer service asking why, seems like they only have one worker working at cs,  always the same guy replying me.  He said maybe i have registed some other platform and yes I did so that may cause the problem.  Its ok and we done the chat.  

Few days later,  they banned my account and said I have multi account and using VPN on their site.  I am wondering WHAT?  I never did it and ONLY have one account all the time. Everything was fine before I ask them something and how can I get banned? I wondering they checked my account after,  see my account with some money not yet redeem, then they wronged you like this and grabbed my money and ban?  I asked them got any prove and no reply.  I have used that site for few years and loyalty to them is like a joke now.  That is the first survey site I get banned and like saying I am a cheater,  I never did anything breaks their terms but they kick you away and grabbed your earns without prove. 

Thats my story and I donno anyone also having problem with them.  If you have enough to redeem just redeem asap.  I lost like 10usd and they wronged me and banned my account. 

• Like 1