Newest Message After Completing A Survey

Sandy21

I have gotten this 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days after completing a survey. I figure it is yet another way to keep from paying us and still use our information.

"The URL above does not include the proper information to be included in this survey. Please review your invite email for the proper URL, and contact the individual specified if problems persist."

Anyone else getting this aggravating message?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Sandy21 changed the title to Newest Message After Completing A Survey
19 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I have gotten this 3 or 4 times in the past 2 days after completing a survey. I figure it is yet another way to keep from paying us and still use our information.

"The URL above does not include the proper information to be included in this survey. Please review your invite email for the proper URL, and contact the individual specified if problems persist."

Anyone else getting this aggravating message?

Have had it in the past.. Guess AI gets bored

• Like 1

Same here. It happens a fair amount where I complete a survey and then it gives you some kind of error message and you can't go back to the survey. Sometimes this happens on Branded Surveys, and anything related to Dynata. And of course Dynata is one of the worst companies to deal with.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Steve2021 said:

Same here. It happens a fair amount where I complete a survey and then it gives you some kind of error message and you can't go back to the survey. Sometimes this happens on Branded Surveys, and anything related to Dynata. And of course Dynata is one of the worst companies to deal with.

Yes and when contacting Branded about it, I get the usual response of : We're sorry but no..

6 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Yes and when contacting Branded about it, I get the usual response of : We're sorry but no..

I've stopped contacting them..period. Just happened to me a few minutes ago, AGAIN.

• Like 1

I've been receiving the message that my Captcha has failed. Why not state this before I begin the survey.  Tonight was horrible for getting screwed on completed surveys.  At least a half dozen surveys from different survey sites.  It makes me furious, like I wasted my time then not being rewarded.  I don't know if it's the full moon or what.  

On 8/3/2023 at 7:19 PM, Sandy21 said:

I've stopped contacting them..period. Just happened to me a few minutes ago, AGAIN.

'Don't Stop Believing' as just yesterday, they approved of  a survey that went haywire at the end and they gave me 102 points.. Maybe they read these message boards? I thanked them

4 hours ago, Mommabear said:

'Don't Stop Believing' as just yesterday, they approved of  a survey that went haywire at the end and they gave me 102 points.. Maybe they read these message boards? I thanked them

Glad it worked for you but I am so sick of them, I will probably quit. 

I'm not sure if I've gotten that specific message, but I get at least one error message per week when I complete a survey. Contacting customer support is usually tedious (assuming you know who to contact to begin with), so I never bother to file a complaint. I just accept that I've likely been scammed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oshawott said:

I'm not sure if I've gotten that specific message, but I get at least one error message per week when I complete a survey. Contacting customer support is usually tedious (assuming you know who to contact to begin with), so I never bother to file a complaint. I just accept that I've likely been scammed.

That's pretty good, only once a week. Consider yourself lucky that is all it is.

20 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Glad it worked for you but I am so sick of them, I will probably quit. 

I don't blame you. I am not sure but it seems the longer I am with a site, they give less and less surveys to me.Someone said  it's because of age.. I don't know... Branded and  Survey Junkie have given me less and less.  I have been with them both since 2018

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

I don't blame you. I am not sure but it seems the longer I am with a site, they give less and less surveys to me.Someone said  it's because of age.. I don't know... Branded and  Survey Junkie have given me less and less.  I have been with them both since 2018

Haven't noted any reduction in the number of surveys received. However , I do not more that I no longer qualify for. Been doing surveys since 2000.

• Like 2