Surveys you get tired of seeing

episemion

Ever get tired of seeing the same surveys at a site that you know you won't qualify for? Two that come to mind , both at LifePoints , are the beverage one that pays $35 and requires a smartphone (no phone) or the recurring one wanting your opinions about Etsy even though you state upfront that you have never used the site.

Any others come to mind?

1 minute ago, episemion said:

Ever get tired of seeing the same surveys at a site that you know you won't qualify for? Two that come to mind , both at LifePoints , are the beverage one that pays $35 and requires a smartphone (no phone) or the recurring one wanting your opinions about Etsy even though you state upfront that you have never used the site.

Any others come to mind?

JD Power surveys.. especially when they kick you out before you begin!

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, episemion said:

Any others come to mind?

I know the format of a movie survey I appear to be qualified for. It's the same questions ALL THE  TIME and I absolutely never get to take the survey.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I know the format of a movie survey I appear to be qualified for. It's the same questions ALL THE  TIME and I absolutely never get to take the survey.

Ditto. As I never go to the movies and have no TV service , they are pointless for me.

• Like 2

YES!!! I HATE the surveys that ask you to tell them what superpower you would have and why. I always just exit out. AND the credit card surveys that take an hour to do. I've got no patience for that.

• Like 5

JD Power surveys since you can't qualify for them 99% of the time, and in the rare times when you do, you typically get disqualified at some point in the survey. Also Datacollection based surveys for also being nearly impossible to qualify for, which is weird because 5 years ago they were highly reliable, but now they suck.

I also hate pretty much any survey where you get asked an open-ended question that requires answering in sentences before you even qualify for the main survey...

• Like 5

I hate iTraffic surveys too. They ask you open-ended text questions before they send you to the main survey, which is already annoying enough, but even qualifying for their surveys is rare in my experience.

I also really hate Ipsosinteractive surveys. They're not just hard to qualify for and usually tedious, but they also tend to be misleading; I've lost count of how many times they've wasted 5 minutes of my time asking me questions, only for them to suddenly tell me that they want to use my webcam as part of the survey. And if you decline, the survey ends.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Oshawott said:

I hate iTraffic surveys too. They ask you open-ended text questions before they send you to the main survey, which is already annoying enough, but even qualifying for their surveys is rare in my experience.

I also really hate Ipsosinteractive surveys. They're not just hard to qualify for and usually tedious, but they also tend to be misleading; I've lost count of how many times they've wasted 5 minutes of my time asking me questions, only for them to suddenly tell me that they want to use my webcam as part of the survey. And if you decline, the survey ends.

I hate that as well. If a webcam is needed , ask that first.

There are some surveys that I am tired of. They tend to be the ones that take a lot longer than stated. One survey that comes to mind is the one where you have to go through plenty of television channels answering whether or not you use them. They tend to take well over an hour to finish. 

• Like 2

Idk what they really are but everytime I start  a survey and see ups.surveyrouter it starts to load then 99% of the time I get a "We're Sorry" message and get DQ'd.

Any survey with excessive bubble formats, each a page long spreadsheet of answers for every brand of company being reviewed. It's not only that they are long and tedious but so many of them are just idiotic to the point they're irrelevant.  

• Like 4