Surveys you get tired of seeing

episemion

Any survey that asks me endless questions about a brand, product or service I know nothing about other than the name, and I've already indicated this. For example, feminine products. :roll:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ikhanthinc4U said:

Any survey with excessive bubble formats, each a page long spreadsheet of answers for every brand of company being reviewed. It's not only that they are long and tedious but so many of them are just idiotic to the point they're irrelevant.  

Same here

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Any survey that asks me endless questions about a brand, product or service I know nothing about other than the name, and I've already indicated this. For example, feminine products. :roll:

Same here. Such as asking for essentially a review of a store that the closest one is 1000 miles away. I have also had the feminine products ones and it asked early on about gender (I am a guy).

• Like 1

This isn't so much a specific survey type but:  how are these % Completed progress bars categorized? They don't seem to ever be accurate and seems every survey panel has different variations of how they decide to mislead the progress. Maybe this is a topic in and of itself but it makes no sense to me. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 8:44 PM, Oshawott said:

JD Power surveys since you can't qualify for them 99% of the time, and in the rare times when you do, you typically get disqualified at some point in the survey. Also Datacollection based surveys for also being nearly impossible to qualify for, which is weird because 5 years ago they were highly reliable, but now they suck.

I also hate pretty much any survey where you get asked an open-ended question that requires answering in sentences before you even qualify for the main survey...

Same here

• Like 1

On 8/29/2023 at 2:41 PM, episemion said:

Same here

On 8/29/2023 at 2:44 PM, episemion said:

Same here. Such as asking for essentially a review of a store that the closest one is 1000 miles away. I have also had the feminine products ones and it asked early on about gender (I am a guy).

It's funny- they want US to pay full attention to their endless questions, but they don't seem to pay attention to our responses!

• Like 2

The ones that say: "almost done, now just a couple more questions for classification purposes." Then you spend 8 more minutes answering open-ended questions about the topic. Oh,  and a DQ question too. :/

• Like 2

On 8/29/2023 at 4:18 PM, Ikhanthinc4U said:

Any survey with excessive bubble formats, each a page long spreadsheet of answers for every brand of company being reviewed. It's not only that they are long and tedious but so many of them are just idiotic to the point they're irrelevant.  

Especially the ones where you have to assign human attributes to the brands i.e. brave, daring, passionate, stoic, charming, etc :roll:

• Like 3

Yes. I mean I enjoy going to restaurants and shopping at stores but sometimes it feels like they want a complete psychiatric evaluation of 10 different brands. Idk.

• Like 3

On 8/17/2023 at 10:15 PM, jipsyjo30 said:

Yep, I could name a few...the iTraffic surveys, Pollfish, and any of those Qualtrics surveys created by or related to a university.

I agree with the first two but I loveeee the qualtrics  university studies!

One that I get at least several times a year that I "x" out of once I recognize it is the one that wants you to evaluate a local hospital in all departments. Only been in the hospital 3 times in 60 years and each time for a day.

On 9/10/2023 at 6:41 AM, episemion said:

One that I get at least several times a year that I "x" out of once I recognize it is the one that wants you to evaluate a local hospital in all departments. Only been in the hospital 3 times in 60 years and each time for a day.

I also opt of that one it is way to long for the points you get

Not worth it

• Like 1