Pinecone super fast payments!

TSP1973

When I first started with Pinecone almost a year ago, it took about 1 week to get your $3.00 to Paypal after completing a survey with them. Which was perfectly fine with me and reasonable time frame. Then the past 2-3 months I noticed that only taking about 3 days to get your $3.00, which was even better! :D Now for the past few weeks I have noticed even a better improvement speed on there payments! Only 1 day after you complete a survey! :P I did 2 yesterday afternoon with them and got my $6.00 today! Now I must say with most of the other survey company's going down the drain from being real good to getting really bad, this is very refreshing to know that Pinecone is improving and not going the way of the other survey company's!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree Pinecone are really fast at paying out and their payment is well above other survey sites. The only problem I have with them is that I don't get many surveys in a month but the quick payment makes it worthwhile. 10/ 10 for Pinecone :)

• 1 month later...

I love Pinecone...they're at the top of my list...you get the survey...you're never DQ'D...they always pay...(1 day now PAYPAL)...NO Mod edit - No cursing allowed..NO STUPID QUESTIONS....& the screeners actually mean something since I always get PT's or surveys regarding the screeners that I've received...the surveys never seem to last more than 15 mins tops...& I always know that I'm going to be paid...never once has this company ever let me down....This company alone should be the number 1 company on any list today...they might not send out alot of surveys...sometimes you get 2 or 3 in a few days..sometimes I don't see them for weeks..but once I see them I know I have $$$$$ coming....unlike fighting for every dollar from some of the shitty survey sites...this one stands way above the rest..... :D

When I first started with Pinecone almost a year ago, it took about 1 week to get your $3.00 to Paypal after completing a survey with them. Which was perfectly fine with me and reasonable time frame. Then the past 2-3 months I noticed that only taking about 3 days to get your $3.00, which was even better! :D Now for the past few weeks I have noticed even a better improvement speed on there payments! Only 1 day after you complete a survey! :P I did 2 yesterday afternoon with them and got my $6.00 today! Now I must say with most of the other survey company's going down the drain from being real good to getting really bad, this is very refreshing to know that Pinecone is improving and not going the way of the other survey company's!

I have always received my $3 via PayPal the very next day after I complete a survey

• 1 month later...

Let me also say I love them too. Pinecone is the only one I complete surveys for now. I can't deal with the points thing anymore, or fighting with companies to pay you for the work completed. Please keep up the good work Pinecone Reasearch of being the example of what true survey company is.

But how do you get to be part of their panel? i am told you have to be invited.

It is hard to get into, they only invite every once and a while! :( But when you get in, they are well worth it! :D

Thank you. Ironically I just googled and found a banner and got accepted right away. Said I should be receiving survey in a few days. thanks guys

Thank you. Ironically I just googled and found a banner and got accepted right away. Said I should be receiving survey in a few days. thanks guys

You might want to post a link to that banner on the forums to help others out that are trying to find out how to get in! :D