Survey Junkie

mjb

I have been a member of this site for 5 years.  I have gotten fairly treated and always paid on time.  I always cash out at $5 always.  I have had a few problems in the past and of course like many here, that i have read, had problems with them too.  It seems to always be the survey takers fault until finally the company checks out their side and say it is a tech errior on their end.  Now the newest one is, on the log in page you have the captcha and then the corresponding pictures, yet you can not verify.  it doesnt let you unless you click the accept the cookies button and then you can log in.  i did this and then was able to take surveys,  i emailed my discomfort of this procedure and am now getting excuses and they want me to take a screen shot, this is impossible. i checked my ennd to make sure there was nothng wrongl  my IP said i was okay and it a tech error in their sidel  the way it look like you have to accept cookies to take surveys and then they email with same old sympathetic horse manure they always do.  i told it was their problem and then they need to fix it.  i find it frustrating to see all of these low paying surveys to click onto only want you to sign up for samplico.  big big mistake.  is anyone else having problems/  please let me knw.   i havent said anythin about quitting to them, but  may have to after 5 years.  its a shame

thank you

mjb

• Like 1

I have a more than $5 balance there, But the psychopaths that run that site will not let me have it, despite all their obstructions they set up for me.

11 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

I have a more than $5 balance there, But the psychopaths that run that site will not let me have it, despite all their obstructions they set up for me.

i am sorry to hear that and i can empathize with you.  have you ran into the login problems like i mentioned? in my post as one of your obstructions?

A few weeks ago, a survey timed out and I was only paid a tenth of what I thought was too low. The survey ran longer than the advertised amount of minutes to complete. I didn't use the screenshot, but I did highlight the survey's time out message and the survey link for SJ support. I contacted support and they awarded me a higher partial payment, and apologized for the survey taking longer than it was advertised. Am using an android laptop and it does have screenshot capability. So, I think I'll use the screenshot of the actual payment and estimated time to complete SJ surveys. And record the survey and its advertised award amount before I start one of their surveys in the future. I too expect to be paid more for either the advertised partial or actual awarded amount payments of their surveys. Especially, if a survey is taking longer than advertised to complete it. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 10:31 PM, mjb said:

I have been a member of this site for 5 years.  I have gotten fairly treated and always paid on time.  I always cash out at $5 always.  I have had a few problems in the past and of course like many here, that i have read, had problems with them too.  It seems to always be the survey takers fault until finally the company checks out their side and say it is a tech errior on their end.  Now the newest one is, on the log in page you have the captcha and then the corresponding pictures, yet you can not verify.  it doesnt let you unless you click the accept the cookies button and then you can log in.  i did this and then was able to take surveys,  i emailed my discomfort of this procedure and am now getting excuses and they want me to take a screen shot, this is impossible. i checked my ennd to make sure there was nothng wrongl  my IP said i was okay and it a tech error in their sidel  the way it look like you have to accept cookies to take surveys and then they email with same old sympathetic horse manure they always do.  i told it was their problem and then they need to fix it.  i find it frustrating to see all of these low paying surveys to click onto only want you to sign up for samplico.  big big mistake.  is anyone else having problems/  please let me knw.   i havent said anythin about quitting to them, but  may have to after 5 years.  its a shame

thank you

mjb

I can relate.. they were the 1st survey site I joined 5 years ago.. They throw up a screen and tell you you've been disqualified because you didn't answer honestly' even before you've taken a survey.

I have noticed  since almost a year ago, with their 'bonus events'.. I have been screened out more and more...Oh and how about, the excuse has always been if you report a glitch in the survey, that you need to give them the survey # which is usually a dozen or more numbers long?

• Haha 1