Frustration! "This Survey Can Only Be Taken On A Mobile Device".... or

Sandy21

I am getting repeatedly frustrated. If I am on my computer I get the following message more and more. "This survey can only be taken on a mobile device!" If I am on my cell phone I get the following message. "This survey can only be taken on a computer or a tablet." 

Why am I always on the WRONG device when attempting to access a survey?

Is it possible that the device has nothing to do with it and it is just another excuse to waste my time and keep me from taking surveys? I know that sounds totally cynical and stupid but maybe, just maybe, it is true? Who knows in the world of surveys anymore. Everything is crazy and topsy turvy since there are no rules and regulations to protect us!

Either way, it is frustrating and happening more and more to me. Are you experiencing anything similar?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mnleona said:

I get them from Branded.

I get them from all the sites I belong to and they are getting more and more frequent. I always seem to be on the wrong device.

• Like 1

I've had some that can only be done on a computer, but I have never had any that can only be done on a mobile device.  I never do surveys on my cell phone.  I only do them on my desktop computer.  I don't do as many surveys as I used to.  Right now, I do Clear VoiceYouGov, LifePoints and Be Fortright.  I still have $120 in my account at Valued Opinions, but for some reason I can't log into my account.  I am also part of a few panels including Humana, and a few other ones that I forget.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I get surveys that want to use my camera. When I'm on my PC I can't comply as I don't have a camera on it, no use for it. But when I have one of those surveys when I'm using my phone or tablet then I can do it.

• Like 1