Pollfish

Duck

Give me your opinion on Pollfish.  My take is, it's silly, juvenile, dishonest, and seemingly put together by fifth graders.  About 50% of the time when I do complete their stupid surveys they don't refer me back to the panel for credit.  It is getting to where I just X out when I see one pop up.

Unpredictable. You never know what will happen. And as for " seemingly put together by fifth graders", you are giving the idiots who write those surveys way too much credit for intelligence.

They are very  weird. If I see it's a poll fish survey I usually attempt them because they are typically under 5 mins to complete.  However,  60% of the time I finish the whole survey and don't get a reward. But what is very odd is if I finish it too quickly I get a message like:  "We need more time." And a timer counts down from 10 or 8, whatever, then it sends me back to the beginning to do the same survey over again. Sometimes it's happened 2-3 times on the same survey (while slowly taking my time). Very strange 

• Like 1

I only take the ones that are two minutes or less. I've lost count of how many times I tried a 10 minute Pollfish survey, taking my time, answering trap questions correctly, only to be screwed out of my points.

• 3 weeks later...