no surveys for me at paid viewpoint

kaminikij

11 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

There for awhile there were so many surveys that I couldn't keep up. Seem to be much less now, but I am getting some.

Noticed that it has returned to normal now as well.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 1:41 PM, kaminikij said:

suddenly this month surveys are few and far between.Almost always a trait.Has something changed? Anyone else or just me

Do you only go on the site when/if you receive a survey invite from them by email or do you just go on the site to check often?  I ask because I rarely receive email invites but by checking the site itself, I get several that are available

• Like 3

What Mommabear said. I have all of the survey companies on bookmarks line on top (Mac) and just press the one touch button all day. I don't wait for invitations because they don't send them for every survey. I have been getting a lot, many of which pay $5. they can be long, 20 minutes but they add up.

• Like 2

This happened to me and my husband both recently too. We had both been doing pretty well for a while. I was ahead of him but both doing decent. Then I got my trait score to 10,000 and it said that would mean more surveys and bigger pay for each. But it seems like there are less surveys and a lot of 10¢ ones. I no longer get the dollars ones. Then as soon as he hit 10,000 trait score same thing happened to him. I’m fairly new to all this so I’m no expert but that just seemed odd to me. 

I've had this issue on several different survey panels. Lately I've had an issue where After I successfully completed a survey the panel page would suddenly be empty after I was rerouted back. There could be 30 available surveys and then when I get back to the main page the other 29 are suddenly gone. After 12-24 hrs. surveys would reappear and the cycle would repeat. Eventually I contacted support and they said they changed some settings on my account and it should be fine now. So, there are likely many reasons  that these things happen.  I'd maybe reach out to support but even if they can help you you'll likely still not be given a specific explanation.