Do some surveys allow multiple completions?

Ikhanthinc4U

Basically if you are using the same panel and you start a survey only to see it's Basically the same one you already completed several days ago, is it safe to assume this is allowed for the particular survey? 

I can understand if it was attempted from a different panel site or account it would be unethical. But it seems I am DQ'd regularly with a message that informs me that I have already attempted a survey before.  So I'm not sure how to handle scenarios like this.....Anyone?

• Like 1

I have not run into this on the same site. If I am faced with a survey that I have already taken, probably on a different site, I usually don't complete it. I just back out. 

You ask a good question here. I would think that the site that is asking you to take the same survey for a second time has made an error. Why would they want the same opinion from the same respondent? JMHO

I'm not sure really but I have had an experience with two different surveys that were identical in every aspect except for the ad that was shown was a different variation.  I completed the survey as I typically would but made sure to comment on this and even gave a comparison between the two though it was not asked. I was conflicted but thought if I at least disclosed this issue to them then any possible question in ethical motives would be mitigated.  

However,  the one I created this post about had no comments nor open-ended options.  Possibly the topic is independent or not significantly affected by the survey taker particularly but instead is a matter of general opinion/reception over a period of time that has passed in regards to the survey topic.  I could maybe understand how it can be a general reception of a controversial impact over various period of time....but even this seems unusual. Idk

• Like 1