Email on Survey Spot-Does Clearvocie own Survey Spot ?

footfree

Hi ,

just found this out and knew you would want to know right away. SurveySpot, one of the most exclusive survey companies on the Internet, has made an unusual decision.

They have decided to restrict the number of survey-takers they allow to join.

Why? Because they are getting a ton of bad survey-takers. They were paying excellent rewards to their survey takers, but not getting good results.

So they just want serious survey-takers. People who are really interested in doing legitimate surveys for good money.

So if you're just dabbling in this, don't bother. ( Do they really think this is going to work?Who's a bigger fool them or me?)

But...

If you're serious about taking surveys at home and want the highest payouts, be sure to sign up with Survey Spot now: http://hosted.clearvoicesurveysmail.com/00/surveyspot. I don't know how soon they're closing so go sign up asap!

(Let them fill up -I want to hear what the "new" survey takers think of the company now!)

Take advantage of it now before they stop taking new survey takers completely.

It will take you three minutes to sign up with them. You can use this link: http://hosted.clearvoicesurveysmail.com/00/surveyspot

We value your feedback and look forward to your future participation!

Sincerely,

Clearvoice Surveys Research

To unsubscribe from future CVS Research mailings, please click here.

That would explain why Survey Spot has gotten so bad about paying on time.Clearvoice use to be efficient 4 or 5 years ago and then they stopped paying on time and answering emails,so I quit doing them and canceled my account.A few years later Survey Spot followed suit and I quit them.I don't believe they will do any better now then they did back then.I think they screwed all the good survey takers and that's why they quit.That's why I believe other survey companies should take heed or they will lose their trusted and loyal survey takers also!That old adage still holds true today "you get what you pay for!"

Why? Because they are getting a ton of bad survey-takers. They were paying excellent rewards to their survey takers, but not getting good results

What a load of CRAP! Survey Spot does not pay excellent rewards! 99% of their surveys are for a damn sweepstakes entry, which I have serious doubts that they even exist. I have not had a good paying survey from them in months. I got one the other day that paid $1 for 30 minutes. What kind of a damn fool is going to work for $2 per hour? It sounds like people have quit doing their surveys for nothing, but instead of paying a fair incentive and getting good results they have opted to look for a new batch of fools to take advantage of. It doesn't take the average person, who has an IQ of a duck, very long to figure out they are being taken advantage of. It is odd to me that they are paying Clearvoice, lord knows how much, instead of passing it along to their members. Survey Spot used to be one of the top paying survey companies but now they are on the very bottom with all the other bottom feeders. I have noticed over the years of survey taking that when a company starts cheating their members they don't last long. I have had $6 in my account with them for months and was wanting to get to $10 and cash out and be done with them. After reading the above post, I might just quit because it looks like they are going to get even worse, if that's possible. I have read on other forums where they are dropping people from their panel, for no reason and taking their money. That's just as bad as robbing someone on the street at gun point! Like the old saying "If you sleep with dogs you will get fleas".

A word of warning to all the newbies, This company is CRAP!

Thanks footfree for posting this interesting information.

Why? Because they are getting a ton of bad survey-takers. They were paying excellent rewards to their survey takers, but not getting good results

What a load of CRAP!

I couldn't agree with you more. Two of the worst scams. I unsubscribed from both of them. Clearvoice a scam, I had not reached cashout within a year and then my points were deleted after a year. Great for the survey company, you do the work and no compensation. How is this rule to delete points allowed? I also unsubscribed from surveyspot received sweep after sweep. If they get new surveytakers let's see what the reviews will be. As of now, forget about it.

They were one of the first companies I signed up for, managed to make $4.00, and then after that the only rewards were the entries into the "sweeps." I said to hell with that and quit. I do not work for free, and these guys who only offer entries into their "sweeps" are in a win-win situation, laughing their asses off all the way to the bank. I'm with gene, I don't think they even have a sweepstakes. I have NEVER seen anyone in here say that they won a sweepstakes from SurveySpot, and I've been a member here for 2 1/2 to 3 years now. Yes, it shall be very interesting to see what the response from the "new serious" surveyers will be.

Thanks again to footfree for the heads up!

I've only been doing surveys for about 4 months and have never heard of Clearvoice. Survey Spot does send out a lot of surveys for sweepstakes but I just pass on those and only do cash surveys. I have requested 2 $10 payments from Survey Spot and had the money in my Paypal account within 5 minutes both times, the last time being four days ago. What I've seen with them is that sometimes you have to answer a couple of questions on the first screen before you see whether the reward is cash or a sweepstakes entry.