New Survey Website: Hey Piggy

Njsurveyman

A person on another survey forum mentioned a new survey panel called Hey Piggy. I recently joined and it seems pretty good so far. At first I thought they needed my face pic in order to sign up, but I eventually was able to skip that step. So far, I only earned about $1. However, you can preset your Paypal cash out as low as $5 minimum. You can also organize it to show you the quickest surveys first.  I am not sure if it automatically pays you once you reach $5, or you need to cash out yourself. According to other users on Reddit, Hey Piggy is legit. 

• Like 2

I signed up and got the email to verify me. Then all it does is take me to a page where it has vouchers available. I see nothing about the company or how to contact them. I just keep getting the voucher page that lists PayPal, etc.  Do they just email you the surveys? I can't just go to their page like I do with the others and see what's available? I see no "contact us" or anything...very weird or am I doing something wrong?

On 9/17/2023 at 11:31 PM, cricket said:

I signed up and got the email to verify me. Then all it does is take me to a page where it has vouchers available. I see nothing about the company or how to contact them. I just keep getting the voucher page that lists PayPal, etc.  Do they just email you the surveys? I can't just go to their page like I do with the others and see what's available? I see no "contact us" or anything...very weird or am I doing something wrong?

When you sign up, you have to let them know how you want to be paid as part of the sign up process. I recall filling out the Paypal Voucher when signing up. Then they wanted a picture of me (which I refused). But was able to bypass the pic request and continued to sign up. They never send any emails. You need to login and check for surveys. I do notice that after taking one survey, it always says no more surveys available. I think you can only take one survey per day. 

On 9/21/2023 at 9:49 AM, Njsurveyman said:

When you sign up, you have to let them know how you want to be paid as part of the sign up process. I recall filling out the Paypal Voucher when signing up. Then they wanted a picture of me (which I refused). But was able to bypass the pic request and continued to sign up. They never send any emails. You need to login and check for surveys. I do notice that after taking one survey, it always says no more surveys available. I think you can only take one survey per day. 

I did, I chose PayPal. Now when I go to their site, there are no surveys...just the same page with vouchers. No matter what I click on, I can't see a survey after logging in. I am about to give up :-(

On 9/11/2023 at 11:21 AM, ConnecticutMarc said:

It looks good to me. I signed on. And I made sure to lie about my age.

WHY?  I am 85 and always put my correct age.

1 hour ago, mnleona said:

WHY?  I am 85 and always put my correct age.

We've had discussions about this before.  He can do a lot more surveys if he tells people he is 39, as opposed to his real age.  I think that ruins the data when he does that.

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

We've had discussions about this before.  He can do a lot more surveys if he tells people he is 39, as opposed to his real age.  I think that ruins the data when he does that.

I was 73 when I first started doing surveys & found out very fast that I could do more surveys If I told the dopes that I was younger. I then transposed my age to 37. I still tell the idiots that I'm 37 & they fall for that. I am now actually 80. BTW, there is one unusual thing about my appearence.......I look MUCH younger. If we met in person, you'd think that I was no more than upper 50s.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:28 AM, sp1 said:

NJS, what's the minimum cashout amount required for a paypal withdrawal ? And what's the hey piggy web link ? I'd like to learn more and register.

The minimum cash out is $5. I have not hit it yet nor can confirm how fast they pay out.

On 9/23/2023 at 5:00 PM, cricket said:

I did, I chose PayPal. Now when I go to their site, there are no surveys...just the same page with vouchers. No matter what I click on, I can't see a survey after logging in. I am about to give up :-(

Most likely there aren't any surveys available for your demographics

• 4 months later...
On 9/11/2023 at 9:32 AM, Njsurveyman said:

A person on another survey forum mentioned a new survey panel called Hey Piggy. I recently joined and it seems pretty good so far. At first I thought they needed my face pic in order to sign up, but I eventually was able to skip that step. So far, I only earned about $1. However, you can preset your Paypal cash out as low as $5 minimum. You can also organize it to show you the quickest surveys first.  I am not sure if it automatically pays you once you reach $5, or you need to cash out yourself. According to other users on Reddit, Hey Piggy is legit. 

I have been scammed TWICE by them.. I tried to redeem twice, and both times my account was locked and I was never paid

On 9/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, Njsurveyman said:

Most likely there aren't any surveys available for your demographics

The same thing happened to me! Twice! As soon as you cash out, it locks your account.. them saying their is no surveys is their version of locking your account 

On 9/23/2023 at 5:00 PM, cricket said:

The same thing happened to me.. TWICE! That is their version of locking your account.. theynowe me 2 cash outs now.. im reporting them to the BBB!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 12:30 PM, Crys0823 said:

The same thing happened to me.. TWICE! That is their version of locking your account.. theynowe me 2 cash outs now.. im reporting them to the BBB!

have you tried to reach out to them to ask why they locked your account? I know surveys providers/agent can reverse credit for surveys so it's possible that they were not paid for the surveys you completed but I would expect them at least explain to you why they locked account.