AI Surveys?

Sandy21

I just took what I believe was my first ever survey that was 'powered' by Artificial Intelligence. It was totally weird and gave me the option for each answer "This does not make sense" 50% of my answers chose that option because the question and answer totally had nothing to do with each other. IF this is the way it is going to be in the future, surveys will be much harder to take. Yes, I know that we are asked irrelevant questions, stupid questions, and downright ridiculous questions. But this is in a class all of its own. Sigh! 

So what do you think? Is this a preview of coming attractions?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

I wouldn't put anything past the dishonest dopes that write the surveys. Where was this?

It was a 50  point question through Tellwut. Not sure what company the actual survey came from, probably one I never heard of as I usually skip the 50 pointers since the reward is a mere matter of pennies. But it sounded new and different so I tried it. Only reason I ever remember it was Tellwut is because I only spent a half hour on surveys today and only with Tellwut.

2 hours ago, episemion said:

Haven't seen one of those yet.

Best of luck when you do. My answers must not have triggered the proper response to form the  next question as about 50% of the questions were totally unintelligible. Really a strange experience.

12 hours ago, mnleona said:

I do not think I have had any and I am on Tellwut.

It was a fluke that I even tried a 50 point survey. They had nothing else available for me so I tried one, which I normally never do as a 50 point survey is only for pennies.  But I tried it and was I ever surprised! 

2 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Don't think I've seen one yet. But some surveys seem to be written not with artificial intelligence but no intelligence. :grin:

Oh, thank you so much for the good laugh. It's been a long, tedious day and I need this chuckle! 

Sad, but what you say is so true!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Don't think I've seen one yet. But some surveys seem to be written not with artificial intelligence but no intelligence. :grin:

Spot on!

• Like 2

I received an email recently from a survey panel site that said they are starting to use an AI software within the site in general. It was actually very vague as far as the reasons for it but it's the fact that they sent out an email to inform me of this update that I find somewhat strange. Idk but these sites are weird.  So far the only surveys with "AI" have been chat-style surveys with bots. Streetbees is basically entirely that setup. 

But then there's the ones where they record your retina movements to be able tell your emotional reactions and interest in the content of the survey. Idk if that's necessarily AI but it's pretty crazy they can determine so much simply from analyzing your eye movements. :O

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ikhanthinc4U said:

I received an email recently from a survey panel site that said they are starting to use an AI software within the site in general. It was actually very vague as far as the reasons for it but it's the fact that they sent out an email to inform me of this update that I find somewhat strange. Idk but these sites are weird.  So far the only surveys with "AI" have been chat-style surveys with bots. Streetbees is basically entirely that setup. 

But then there's the ones where they record your retina movements to be able tell your emotional reactions and interest in the content of the survey. Idk if that's necessarily AI but it's pretty crazy they can determine so much simply from analyzing your eye movements. :O

I am not familiar with the sites you mentioned but I belong to just a few survey sites now. I think it is a good thing that you were informed of what to expect.