AI Surveys?

Sandy21

When you do a search on Microsoft Edge, they use AI to find what you are looking for, and it drives me crazy when they don't understand what I am asking them to search for.

• Like 2

Well, I think they did pretty good on the "artificial" part but I don't think they factored in the "intelligence" portion correctly.  But I think of it like this: if I don't feel comfortable with you driving me around the city yet, then I don't want you as a chuffeur online.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

AI sucks and if that is our future, only companies who do NOT use it will be successful. Nothing can replace human brain, emotion, and logic.

I so agree but i still think it is the wave of the future, unfortunately

9 hours ago, NFriday said:

When you do a search on Microsoft Edge, they use AI to find what you are looking for, and it drives me crazy when they don't understand what I am asking them to search for.

Rarely have that issue , but I worked in IT for most of my life , so I may think more like a computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this problem in Edge frequently.  I also have problems with Microsoft Edge crashing on me daily.  Google, I don't have as many problems with.  The only reason I even search on Microsoft Edge is because I get points for Microsoft Reward.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NFriday said:

I have this problem in Edge frequently.  I also have problems with Microsoft Edge crashing on me daily.  Google, I don't have as many problems with.  The only reason I even search on Microsoft Edge is because I get points for Microsoft Reward.

They are 2 different beasts, Edge is a web browser which uses Bing as the search engine unless you open a different one. Google is a search engine. Was also having issues with Edge bogging down and crashing. Switched to Firefox several months ago and have had no further issues. Firefox uses Google for searches.

• Like 1