How to take Ruby Tuesday survey?

JohnD

I eat at Ruby Tuesday a lot. They said I could go to http://www.rubytuesday.com/survey and provide feedback. I had a really good waitress and want to let the company know this! But when I type it in my antivirus software says I am being redirected! I found this survey site that says the Ruby Tuesday survey redirects to a 3rd party company. WTF? Has anyone here taken the Ruby Tuesday survey or did the waitress lie to me? What do I do? Thank you!

John....no I haven't taken the Ruby Tuesday survey, but did one similar for Appleby's, so I don't think the waitress was lying. You could call that particular Ruby's that you dined at and tell the manager what's up and see what he says. Maybe she gave you the wrong address? Appleby's gave me an index size card with the site listed on it. Let me know if you get to do the survey, I'm curious now. Good luck. :-)

Not sure, but you might accidentally got into a spoof sight, one that claims to be a certain company but is not. I would run your spy ware and Virus scan on your computer, just to make sure you didn't get anything from them.