This Survey is 100% Complete! HAHA

Sandy21

This is a new one for me! I took a survey this morning,  was supposed to be 15 minutes long. After telling me that the survey was 100% complete, it went on for another 10 or more minutes! This never happened to me before. THEN on top of that, when I finally finished this supposedly 15 minute survey that ended up beiing closer to a half hour, I didn't even get credit for it. I was told I didn't qualify after all that. Sigh

Were you ever told that a survey was 100% complete and it just went on and on? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

This is a new one for me! I took a survey this morning,  was supposed to be 15 minutes long. After telling me that the survey was 100% complete, it went on for another 10 or more minutes! This never happened to me before. THEN on top of that, when I finally finished this supposedly 15 minute survey that ended up beiing closer to a half hour, I didn't even get credit for it. I was told I didn't qualify after all that. Sigh

Were you ever told that a survey was 100% complete and it just went on and on? 

Yes I have and it's very annoying ( and that's a nice word for it)

Just as bad are the endless pages you have to fill in the bullets with and then don't qualify

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

Yes I have and it's very annoying ( and that's a nice word for it)

Just as bad are the endless pages you have to fill in the bullets with and then don't qualify

I took the whole survey, just shy of a half hour. Obviously I qualified but they don't want to give me the piddling  amount i earned!  Frustration and makes me wonder what is wrong with me. WHY do I continue to take these surveys?  The bit of extra money I make DOES make a difference,  that's why! I just wish fairness counted when it comes to online surveys. No laws, no fairness.

Now how was that for a Rant and Rave!?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I've had some surveys where they say I am almost done, and then the survey goes on for another 15 minutes.

Same here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I took the whole survey, just shy of a half hour. Obviously I qualified but they don't want to give me the piddling  amount i earned!  Frustration and makes me wonder what is wrong with me. WHY do I continue to take these surveys?  The bit of extra money I make DOES make a difference,  that's why! I just wish fairness counted when it comes to online surveys. No laws, no fairness.

Now how was that for a Rant and Rave!?

You have answered your own question..I ask myself the same time and time again.  Don't you love it when you contact customer service and they want to know the survey #, which  uses an infinite amount of numbers.. ? By the time you jot them down, you can be disqualified for taking too long

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

You have answered your own question..I ask myself the same time and time again.  Don't you love it when you contact customer service and they want to know the survey #, which  uses an infinite amount of numbers.. ? By the time you jot them down, you can be disqualified for taking too long

Assuming the survey info is still available , I simply use copy & paste. No need to write the numbers down.

I had a weird experience on YouGov yesterday.  I got an email from them that said I had a 750 point survey, and then it asked me a few questions which I assumed was part of the survey.  I then was notified that I had a 250 point survey to do.  I did that survey, and when it was finished I got the customary questions I always get at the end of a YouGov survey asking me if I had any technical problems, and a few other questions.  I then got another 250 point survey to do, which never happens.  I did that survey, and then at the completion of it, I got the same customary questions which I answered, but then YouGov went offline.  I was able to get back on YouGov, and I checked to see how many points I got, and I only received 250 points all total.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I've had better luck with YouGov lately.  I got a survey worth 1,000 points, yesterday, and then I got a second survey worth 100 points.  I have not gotten one of those 100-point surveys in over a month.

On 9/20/2023 at 1:30 PM, Mommabear said:

You can copy and paste them in note pad , word pad or whatever you sue to take notes on pc.   I copy and paste all the info and keep record of it, how long it took and if /when they paid.

• Like 2