Strangest Question I've Ever Been Asked

Sandy21

I know we are often asked questions just to see if we are paying attention and of course I don't mind that. BUT today  I was asked a question that made me really laugh, I am wondering if anyone ever came across this question . The question was "Do you ever use toilet paper?" The options were:

1) No, I never heard of it

2) When I feel like it

3) When I have company

4) On special occasions

5) On a regular basis

I felt like clicking on the first option just for the fun of it since it is such an utterly ridiculous and stupid question but I knew I'd get booted if I chose that option. So I answered  with number 5.

Have you EVER come across such a question? (I am still smiling. I must have a really strange sense of humor!)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I know we are often asked questions just to see if we are paying attention and of course I don't mind that. BUT today  I was asked a question that made me really laugh, I am wondering if anyone ever came across this question . The question was "Do you ever use toilet paper?" The options were:

1) No, I never heard of it

2) When I feel like it

3) When I have company

4) On special occasions

5) On a regular basis

I felt like clicking on the first option just for the fun of it since it is such an utterly ridiculous and stupid question but I knew I'd get booted if I chose that option. So I answered  with number 5.

Have you EVER come across such a question? (I am still smiling. I must have a really strange sense of humor!)

Haven't seen that one yet. However , I always love answering when asked if I have nought TP in the last 6 months and answer "no". Reason - I live alone and buy a case on Amazon which lasts a long time.

• Like 1

I have been asked this question. I am not surprised by it, because the weirdos that cook up these insane survey questions are all crazy!!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Yeah, there's a creepy one that I come across from time to time, "Are you currently in a coma?"

I have seen that one too. Oh, boy!

• Like 1