I was asked what three people would I like to meet and why?

NFriday

I forget which one, but for one of the market research companies I am signed up with, I was just asked what three people I would like to meet and why?  Has anybody else gotten that question?  I put down Oprah Winfrey, Anderson Cooper, and Howie Mandell.

There are three people that I wish I could have met......but they're all dead.........

1. President Harry Truman. I would like to thank him for his decision to use the Atomic Bomb against Imperial Japan. I was not quite 2 years old when that happened, and it saved the lives of my father & all of my uncles!!!!

2. Steve McQueen, my favorite actor of all time, because of his role in my favorite movie, Bullitt.

3. Bill Hickman, a stuntman who drove in a chase scene in that movie, said to have been the best chase sequence in the history of motion pictures

I got this question tonight & closed out the survey.  Surveys are long enough with little compensation.  I'm not wasting my time writing a novel just to prove I'm not a robot.

• Like 1

This is for one of the market research companies that pay a whole lot more.  Usually $100 or more.  I just posted which three people I wished I could have met, and did not explain why.  For a chance to make $100 I will do it.  I just spent 30 minutes filling out info for lots of market research projects through Fieldwork Chicago, and yes they also have national studies.  I have not done a study for them in ages, but you never know.  If I am eligible for any of them, it will probably be one of the Medicare ones.