FRUSTRATED

CIGI

I am very frustrated, if anyone can help please do. I did all the requirements in September to make $10.00 and another $10.00 on Samples Ave. And they still have not paid me. one was supposed to be for Pay Pal and the other 10 was supposed to be for a Amazon gift card. They have not paid me either yet and it was in September.

There is no place to contact them that  I could find.And since then  I  have not had any more survey offers. So this is a rant,

I am not familiar with Samples Avenue, but it is only October 2nd.  With some survey companies it takes a week to two to get your rewards.  Maybe sign up for a few highly rated survey companies here too.  I see Samples Avenue is based in Sweden, and they are not part of any awful company such as Dynata.  

5 hours ago, CIGI said:

I am very frustrated, if anyone can help please do. I did all the requirements in September to make $10.00 and another $10.00 on Samples Ave. And they still have not paid me. one was supposed to be for Pay Pal and the other 10 was supposed to be for a Amazon gift card. They have not paid me either yet and it was in September.

There is no place to contact them that  I could find.And since then  I  have not had any more survey offers. So this is a rant,

Hopefully you will get your rewards. I am not at all familiar with this company but NFriday said they were out of Sweden so it might take some time. 

Oh, I am now reading your post that they are part of Cint. GOOD LUCK! :(

My thoughts about this situation can be best expressed by that famous line from Dante's Inferno, not good, needless to say: "All hope abandon, ye who enter here."

Cint is bad news.  I did not see anything about Cint on their website.  I looked, and I did not see any way to contact them.  If they have a Facebook page, you might try through that.

• Like 2

Tried searching for Samples Ave and located a site called Samples Avenue that is in the US , but when I clicked on it , McAfee reported it as suspicious.