Tik-tik cash will not pay!!

tulsaterry

Hello, I have worked very hard for almost a year to accumulate $107.40 reading emails and completing trial offers.You must reach $100.00 before you can request payment, which I did on 8/01/07,-4 months ago. My account status still says "pending" and they have not responded to my last 3 emails! After 4 months, I am getting extremely angry!! I was counting on this money for Christmas and it seems they have no intention of paying me! Can you please HELP me or tell me who to contact? Gratefully, Terry

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see that you've filed a complaint using our complaints process - hopefully we'll be able to help you out.

Hi Thanks- Here is a copy of the last time they answered my email -I can forward it to you if necessary-

"As we have mentioned earlier that as per our company policy when you click on the get paid button a request is send to our server and the request for the payment goes through a process and the payment is made within 90 days. As we are paying only through paypal we have to under go some procedure to give the payout. Your payment will be definitely made within 90 days." I can also provide my password if you need to see the specifics of my history, date payment requested (8/2), etc, Terry

• 2 months later...

good luck tulsaterry - can you let us know if you did actually get paid then? I do hope so and that you had a nice christmas. In my experience, you should never actually COUNT on any earnings from survey panels until they actually arrive in whatever form they are due to get to you....I have had lots of long waits, in particular I won £50 in a free prize draw from synovate and that was in July - I eventually got the cheque in November! so I am used to long waits - its just that for some reason some of the sites are so slow to pay out. As someone mentioned, it seems that the electronic age has done nothing to speed up payments - or maybe its just that when it comes to actually parting with money, people are reluctant....I know I am!! :D

I wish you luck and do let us know how you got on!

LizzieAnn xx

• 4 months later...

I would like to say I agree, Tik Tik cash is nothing but a fraudulent ripoff. It's been over a year and I still haven't got paid the $200.00 plus dollars they owe me. Not to mention I started getting over 100 spam mailings a day because of them, they sell your email address to numerous illigetimate organizations.

I would advise noone sign up for

Tik Tik Cash or should I say Tik Tik RipOff!