Toluna Is At It AGAIN, or Still...

Sandy21

I haven't taken a Toluna survey in months and months but I thought I would try today. After finishing the entire survey (not all that long, maybe 15 minutes) I got the following message  NEVER again!

WE ARE SORRY
An error has occurred with your survey
error-page-man.png
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

The thieves there didn't want to pay you. BTW, I have been doing surveys since 2016 & dumped Toluna within a few weeks.

Thought I would take a chance but NEVER again! Thieves indeed!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, peach6 said:

I haven't done a toluna survey in a long time I need to delete my account

The survey I took was through another survey site, not the Toluna site itself. When I FINALLY got to the survey that was being offered to me Toluna reared it's ugly head. I should have followed my instincts and backed out. 

This was surely a lesson learned. "A tiger doesn't change its stripes!"

I had been taking Toluna surveys through Prize Rebel and completing quite of few of them and then all of a sudden a few weeks ago when I would attempt one a window would come up saying "We're Sorry, it appears as though there are no surveys available for you at this time."  So apparently someone has blocked me and I do not know if it
is Toluna or Prize Rebel.  I am able to complete surveys on some of the other Prize Rebel choices.  Survey providers are strange animals.  

i had the same problem with "no surveys available"  i wrote them and they said that it was either i was using a vpn, my location was not shown to be in USA (which that is where i live), and my ip was on the dark web.  i had all of that checked out  by technician and no problems.  but i still can't take surveys off my home computer.  i go to the library and use their computer and have no problems.

46 minutes ago, elsielc said:

i had the same problem with "no surveys available"  i wrote them and they said that it was either i was using a vpn, my location was not shown to be in USA (which that is where i live), and my ip was on the dark web.  i had all of that checked out  by technician and no problems.  but i still can't take surveys off my home computer.  i go to the library and use their computer and have no problems.

That is really strange!

• 1 month later...

For the last few weeks, I too have been getting those no surveys available notices from Toluna.  I see others are experiencing the same thing.  They must be planning to go out of business. They certainly are acting like it. 

3 hours ago, Duck said:

For the last few weeks, I too have been getting those no surveys available notices from Toluna.  I see others are experiencing the same thing.  They must be planning to go out of business. They certainly are acting like it. 

No great loss if they do go out of business.