Grief Study Among Men—Chance to Win $20 Amazon Gift Card

sdoeri76849

My survey is focused on the relationship between resilience and grief among men who have lost a loved one within the last 30 years, are at least 18 years old, and use he/him/his pronouns. Here is the link to the survey https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6V9I5vUhQ0z6eLI. The survey will take about 15-30 minutes and will involve answering questions about your personal experiences with grief and current functioning. Participation is entirely voluntary. You can stop taking the survey at any point. After taking the survey you can click a link to a separate survey to enter your email for the chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card.

I am a Master’s student at Viterbo University in the Masters of Science in Mental Health Counseling program. Previous research has focused on the relationship among resilience and grief among women. By focusing on men, I hope this will lead to a better understanding of the grief process among men and create higher standards of care in human services fields for those experiencing grief. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected].