Lightspeed Panel...WTF?

greeneyeddevils

This one's funny....I hadn't received a survey from this company since last June 2010...all of the sudden today I have a survey pop up in my inbox....maybe because I ripped a strip into them & asked them why I was not receiving any surveys from them anymore....I used to really like them, then they vanished like a fart in the wind....maybe if anyone else is having any problems with any survey company out there just rip them off an email & rip a a strip off that certain company...maybe you'll get more survey invites...On another note...TOLUNA!!!....PAY ME THE 90,000 points you owe me for doing a 2 part survey!!....Don't rip me off or I'll rip a strip into you & take your ass to the BBB & get double or triple with what you owe me.

No more screwing around with these "jackoff companies" that want you to do all the work, then pay you months & months later when they feel like it...(example...SURVEYHEAD!!) yes Jessica we're talking about your company....she seems to float around here alot.....why don't you stop screwing around with everyone's money & stop the months & months of "PENDINGS" & start paying your survey takers their well deserved $$$$ that we've earned...You must have 100's of thousands of survey takers & companies that you guys there at Surveyhead get $$$ from...stop F**king us around & pay us when we cash out ...not weeks...months & months later like your company does....but how about INSTANT....how about INSTANT PAYPAL!

right when I go to click on "REDEEM REWARDS" once I do that how about waving the magic SURVEYHEAD wand & put the cash into our Paypal accounts rather than us fighting your company to get our cheap amount of cash from you....I know you'll respond with some bullshit excuse that states" we get our money from the company offering up the survey" then we pay you mice the little bit of cheese later on.....Screw it....stop jacking us around & pay us....another company that the BBB needs to rake over the coals until they get their sh*t together...but wait...Jessica will say "let me look into your account" then she'll wave her magic wand & get your "pendings" into "paid" whee!!!!!!!!....still have to wait weeks & months to get a nickel from them.....

OK....sorry for the rant but I hate when these cheap companies expect us to do all the work & then give you every single excuse in the book when you want to claim your money from them...& like most out there they've all raised the Min amount for cheques now too.........

Thanks Green :twisted:

I agree with you Green -that's why when a company screws with me I get my money then I quit doing their surveys and if asked (and sometimes not)I'll make sure people know what kind of company I think they are.Here is a case in point -This is my email to Toluna

25 minutes into survey and it's closed?

Problem Description: I do this survey all the way to the end only to be told that the quota is full?What you take my info and now you are trying to rip me off by not giving my rightful points?If you think I'm going to let this happen without saying anything you are sadly mistaken.I will go all the way to the BBB if I have to.I've already let you take points away from my account because of some bull story that points expire after a year of taking the survey.You've already have gotten enough free info from me so much so that my backs hurts from bending over and you giving it to me in the rear!I want my points ,I want enough to cash out so I never have to take another survey from you ever again!Just give me my points that I earned and I will happily go away.

We have responded to your case about "25 minutes into survey and it's closed?". The response is:

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the length of time you have had to wait for a response to your inquiry. We have experienced some teething problems with our new helpdesk ticket system and for this reason a number of tickets have been overlooked. We are very sorry about this.

We have authorized the credit to your account of 1,800 points as a token of our gratitude for the time that you take to participate in our surveys. The points should be available in your account next week. We are going to close this ticket now, but please be assured that we are doing everything we can on our end to look for ways of improving the process and making participation in our surveys a better experience.

Thank you for being a member of our panel and for taking the time to share your opinions.

Maybe I should fight for my points but when they give me these points next week I will have enough to cash out and after they pay me, I'm out.Then they can kiss my you know what.So any of you survey takers out there reading this if you are doing survey's with this company this is what you can expect!Not only that but any points you may acquire from them will expire in a year of taking it.If you haven't requested your money before that time they'll take them away from you.If asked I would say run the other way, do not join,beware rip off company!As for Surveyhead I wont be doing any more of your surveys for the very reason greeneyedevil said he didn't like your company.I shouldn't have to ask for my money and I'm tired of begging for your measly handouts.If you treat me fair I'll treat you fair.

I checked my Toluna account the other day & I noticed this in regards to my 90,000 point survey still being "OPEN" I'm going to blow a fuse!!

I did a 90,000 survey back in Feb with Toluna....I just noticed this when looking at my account...I've been waiting to see how long the survey is open for & I notice this crap

2/15/2011 Survey Incentive - 1126874-CA-AUG2-- Project Open - Incentive Pending

You've got to be friggin kidding me!!! AUG 2nd...Are they on crack??..what kinda Mod edit - No cursing allowed is that??

You mean to tell me that the 90,000 point survey on smoking is open for 7 months....unreal....If anyone has a phone number for Toluna could someone pass it off to me since I'm going to lay a strip into this company once & forall....how the F**K do they justify having a survey open for 7 months??....they suck you in to do their survey...which I got sucked into..completed it thinking great 90,000 points.($30)..I figured a month or so before getting the points then I see this Mod edit - No cursing allowed...anyone deal with them doing a 90,000 survey & ever get paid?....Green